Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Beached Taco In Big Horn Mtns, WY

Old 09-09-2013, 01:00 AM   #1
braaAAAP
shipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
shipps's Tacoma Gallery
Beached Taco In Big Horn Mtns, WY

Ripping around in the dunes of Park Reservoir while Thomas wears the GoPro.

http://youtu.be/HcCC00HM8sE
*Explicit language*
Old 09-09-2013, 05:56 PM   #3
braaAAAP
shipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shed

shipps's Tacoma Gallery
Hell yeah man, just sub'd to the WY thread. I myself am a big fan of the Big Horns, always an awesome get away for the weekend being only about 20 minutes from where the pavement meets dirt.

I freaking love your build by the way. Always been one of my personal favorites here on TW.
Old 09-09-2013, 06:36 PM   #4
Dr. Frankenstien, in surgery
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Oh cool. You have been lurking then

Thanks though! you'll have to meet up with us sometime and you can see mine and my dads and a few others. We have the best year though

Where you located? im in Powell usually. Right now St. Louis for college though till xmas and such.

Big horns are the best for sure. Sad they are closing more and more though. Just closed the creek crossing by Wilet pass too many idiot 4 wheelers goign around it claming it was too deep puss's .
Old 09-09-2013, 09:10 PM   #5
braaAAAP

shipps's Tacoma Gallery
Haha oh yes I've been doing my fair share of creepin

I'm located in Sheridan, for now anyway. Yeah that is unfortunate, but you're right it usually is because of retards on 4 wheelers or side by sides.