Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

cant kill a tacoma

Old 03-15-2009, 09:40 PM   #1
nate_m will become famous soon enough
nate_m's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up cant kill a tacoma

this is one of the things that sold me on my truck, i always heard how durable they are, and how great they are stock off road, but watching this on one of my favorite shows did it. there's 3 videos, and yes, in the end, they did mount it on a pedestal and it's still there today!

video 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lrk6vsb77xk

video 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Uc4K...2A9514&index=1

video 3:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfZDt...2A9514&index=0
Old 03-15-2009, 09:51 PM   #2
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
videos don't work.

Please link directly to youtube.com

Video 1

Video 2

Video 3
Old 03-15-2009, 09:52 PM   #3
South Carolina Member
tjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant future

Name: TJ
tjgraner09's Tacoma Gallery
yup dont work
Old 03-15-2009, 10:54 PM   #4
Berlin is on a distinguished road
Berlin's Tacoma Gallery
Amazing.
Old 03-15-2009, 11:46 PM   #6
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
epic
Old 03-16-2009, 01:17 PM   #7
Happy Tacoma *****!
robi0024 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Sat/Wideband/Telemetry Journeyman
robi0024's Tacoma Gallery
Thats just insane that it survived the building demolition. I have a 1980 toyota (gasoline) that has survived some crazy stuff but nothing that extreme!!!

I hope the same quality from the 80's is still present today. Somehow I doubt it .
Old 03-16-2009, 03:21 PM   #8
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by robi0024 View Post
Thats just insane that it survived the building demolition. I have a 1980 toyota (gasoline) that has survived some crazy stuff but nothing that extreme!!!

I hope the same quality from the 80's is still present today. Somehow I doubt it .
If it was on the bottom it wouldn't have survived. Because it was on the top, I think that helped a whole hell of a lot since nothing fell on top of the thing. Still impressive though!
Old 03-16-2009, 04:17 PM   #9
sliverworm is a jewel in the roughsliverworm is a jewel in the roughsliverworm is a jewel in the rough

sliverworm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sliverworm
I wounder what exactly they had to do after all the salt water flooded the engine.. I am sure they must of had to replace the fluids too, no?
Old 03-16-2009, 04:30 PM   #10
There go my nipples again!
Dilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shawn
Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
They said they just reconnected the battery and added some petrol!

Agreed that if it was on the bottom it would be crushed, however, it still got beat up pretty bad.
Old 03-16-2009, 04:44 PM   #11
The StormTrooper
TightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TightShirts
TightShirts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by robi0024 View Post
vehicles today are made to crumble and take the impact of a crash to save the passengers rather than make the cars indestructible

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
Anyone who has just seen this video for the 1st time fails at being a Tacoma owner. You should sell your truck to someone deserving and go buy a minivan. There is no help for you. You fail at life.
I was kinda thinking the same thing....
Old 03-16-2009, 04:47 PM   #12
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Toyota = uber mega awesome
A car that can be doused in salt water and still turns over much less runs and drives away is...well, just spectacular.

In video 1 Jeremy has a line "it has damaged my spine quite badly, doing this" and it always cracks me up!
Old 03-16-2009, 04:48 PM   #13
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
Anyone who has just seen this video for the 1st time fails at being a Tacoma owner. You should sell your truck to someone deserving and go buy a minivan. There is no help for you. You fail at life.
Trade whoever a 08.5 Mazda3 GT for theirs!!! Any takers??? Had one before but he was on the other side of the continent...