roll me back over please...
rolledovertaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Cadillac
rolledovertaco's Tacoma Gallery
DRAIN DRIVING ON THE FARM.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtM9L8PbE2s
Old 11-27-2013, 02:01 PM   #4
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not sure what to say
Old 11-27-2013, 02:14 PM   #5
Remember Your ABC's. Always. Be. Cool.
Bsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Brandon
Bsheriff11's Tacoma Gallery
Thought there would be something more magical at the end of the tunnel. I live a life of lies.
Old 11-27-2013, 02:47 PM   #6
Don't be a dick
ARB1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedARB1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedARB1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedARB1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedARB1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedARB1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedARB1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedARB1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedARB1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedARB1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedARB1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ARB1977's Tacoma Gallery
Different strokes for different folks.
Old 11-27-2013, 02:48 PM   #7
wtf am i reading
Razgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Razgriz's Tacoma Gallery
Ive seen videos of people on dirt bikes doing that. Smaller drains tho.
Old 11-27-2013, 07:32 PM   #9
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
I don't get it...

I guess you've got to do something when that part of the country is flatter than a pancake... literally.
Old 11-27-2013, 07:43 PM   #10
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Yeah that's not dangerous or anything...hydrolock? flash floods, or if in CA, the occasional earthquake?

Not for me.
Passengers with open alcohol....
Old 11-27-2013, 08:57 PM   #11
TRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
TRD6Speed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
Passengers with open alcohol....
legal in a lot of states....
Old 11-27-2013, 09:24 PM   #12

yep, and legal to drink on private property as well we just like to go places you wouldnt normally go , we are urban 4 wheelers!
Old 11-27-2013, 09:34 PM   #13
Gaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
Gaunt596's Tacoma Gallery
wouldnt try to take my truck down it, that first gen barely fit in the one spot and i seriously doubt my second gen would have fit, but given how much water was in it i would most certainly take my kayak down it!
Old 11-27-2013, 09:36 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Yeah that's not dangerous or anything...hydrolock? flash floods, or if in CA, the occasional earthquake?

Not for me.
i live life on the edge.... i play in abandoned mines, climb buildings and bridges, and own a 10 second drag turbo 6 buick... a storm drain is super tame.... plus it was a clear day , and i doubt hydrolock would be an issue, its been in water up to the bottom of the dash before.... this didnt touch the rockers....
Old 11-27-2013, 09:37 PM   #15
CelsisTaco is a splendid one to beholdCelsisTaco is a splendid one to beholdCelsisTaco is a splendid one to beholdCelsisTaco is a splendid one to beholdCelsisTaco is a splendid one to beholdCelsisTaco is a splendid one to beholdCelsisTaco is a splendid one to behold

Name: Anthony
CelsisTaco's Tacoma Gallery
You have some balls sir.
Old 11-27-2013, 09:43 PM   #16
Gaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
Gaunt596's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolledovertaco View Post
i live life on the edge.... i play in abandoned mines, climb buildings and bridges, and own a 10 second drag turbo 6 buick... a storm drain is super tame.... plus it was a clear day , and i doubt hydrolock would be an issue, its been in water up to the bottom of the dash before.... this didnt touch the rockers....
how the hell did you manage that? slide off a trail or just didnt realize how deep it was? and how is this truck still running? most vehicles fry if they come into that much water
Old 11-27-2013, 11:59 PM   #17
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolledovertaco View Post
Old 11-28-2013, 12:04 AM   #18
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeRunner View Post
I don't get it...

I guess you've got to do something when that part of the country is flatter than a pancake... literally.
no one ever believes me when I tell them that
Old 11-28-2013, 12:25 AM   #19
The TW 1%
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker_troy View Post
no one ever believes me when I tell them that
Scientifically proven.
Old 11-28-2013, 09:13 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaunt596 View Post
how the hell did you manage that? slide off a trail or just didnt realize how deep it was? and how is this truck still running? most vehicles fry if they come into that much water
driving through a abandoned limestone mine , there was a section that we knew had water, we didnt realize how deep it was until we couldnt see our feet! believe me , i have zero clue why this damn taco still runs , except to say toyota builds a dame fine pickup .... 168k , not much for maintenance, and brutally beaten on a regular basis....