Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Durhamtown Slippery Nipple trail

Old 01-01-2014, 04:44 PM   #1
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
SargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
SargeSlapnuts's Tacoma Gallery
Durhamtown Slippery Nipple trail

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOWi-48vSEM

well i am proud to say my ifs tacoma made it through slippery nipple to bring in the new years. please excuse the choppy video my spotter was the video man and his phone was acting up a bit. Lemme know what you guys think!
Old 01-03-2014, 06:56 PM   #2
MxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MxRacer190's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Awesome. I've been riding Durhamtown for at least 12 years. Never been down their truck trails. I've been wanting to, but without sliders or skid plates, I'm scared. How many trails do they have, and are they pretty fun? That one looks fun.
Old 01-04-2014, 07:22 AM   #3
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
SargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
SargeSlapnuts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MxRacer190 View Post
Awesome. I've been riding Durhamtown for at least 12 years. Never been down their truck trails. I've been wanting to, but without sliders or skid plates, I'm scared. How many trails do they have, and are they pretty fun? That one looks fun.
There is a really good variety of trail. Definitely wanna try to go when its not rained for a few days. You have to know the trails as I do also. If your lifted with decent tire you can have a blast. I'd be happy to join you if you'll spot me on the nastier stuff. The new part would probably be most enjoyable for you. See if you can pick uo some factory skids someone is selling for $100 or so. They aren't the most rugged but they will protect you. I have trash two sets so far and am about to upgrade to new ones.
Old 01-06-2014, 06:36 PM   #4
Augies Adventures
Augie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Andrew
Augie95toy's Tacoma Gallery
Nice driving
Old 01-08-2014, 08:29 PM   #6
wolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud of

Name: Skyler
wolfgang123's Tacoma Gallery
what kinda muffler you got? sounds good
Old 02-20-2014, 09:01 PM   #7
transplant is on a distinguished road

Marines:
Name: theo
transplant's Tacoma Gallery
anyone roll a 6 month old truck on that trip?