Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Can your Tacoma do this??

Old 01-15-2014, 07:25 PM   #21
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightRebel07 View Post
We have hills (streets) in Pittsburgh like that, drive them daily with no issues in all kinds of weather. As posted above, with the right driver and vehicle you can do just about anything in a stock vehicle.
There's no hills like that! But you should check out this street : http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canton_Avenue
Feels wrong driving up it...
Old 01-15-2014, 07:40 PM   #22
Zam15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZam15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZam15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZam15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZam15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZam15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZam15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZam15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZam15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZam15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZam15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Zam15's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
the pancake is the top in this pic, very round, pretty flat, view for miles...
My luck with pancake rock haha

Oh Pancake! What happens with you get distracted lol
Old 01-15-2014, 07:44 PM   #23
MidnightRebel07 is a jewel in the roughMidnightRebel07 is a jewel in the roughMidnightRebel07 is a jewel in the rough
MidnightRebel07's Tacoma Gallery
There's a lot more street like canton ave. around the city and the surrounding twp's, especially in the south hills. Where are you from, I keep seeing a lot of Tacoma's driving around and a bunch of modded taco's in the North Hills.
Old 01-15-2014, 08:08 PM   #24
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
There's a lot more street like canton ave. around the city and the surrounding twp's, especially in the south hills. Where are you from, I keep seeing a lot of Tacoma's driving around and a bunch of modded taco's in the North Hills.
South hills. Live in Whitehall now, if you're familiar. Canton is the steepest in US. Which makes it to say you drove up it.
Old 01-15-2014, 08:59 PM   #25
MidnightRebel07 is a jewel in the roughMidnightRebel07 is a jewel in the roughMidnightRebel07 is a jewel in the rough
I've been up it, been a couple years since I drove up/down that road.
Old 01-15-2014, 09:10 PM   #26
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zam15 View Post
Hahaha , yep it'll bite yer ass if you aren't paying attention, nice, at least you went up it the "hard right turn" way & not the more direct approach coming up from the rock garden, its like turning right into a wall, then your wheel grabs & up ya go.....I think I've seen your truck around el cajon/Lakeside the other day maybe ?? (unless you have a twin) Nice truck BTW
Old 01-16-2014, 05:12 PM   #27
superdave is on a distinguished road

superdave's Tacoma Gallery
It;s camera angle, look at the trees. Also, it's physically impossible for something with that amount of ground contact to do that.
Old 01-31-2014, 08:54 PM   #28
It's been a couple years since I've been on Canton Ave but I'll see if I can make it over there tomorrow (weather permitting) and take pictures and video going up and down.
Old 02-01-2014, 03:37 AM   #29

Quote:
It's been a couple years since I've been on Canton Ave but I'll see if I can make it over there tomorrow (weather permitting) and take pictures and video going up and down.
There was supposed to be a little freezing rain over night, not sure, I haven't been outside yet. Be careful, pretty sure they don't salt that street at all.
Old 02-01-2014, 03:05 PM   #30
Yea, didn't make over there today. My wife had to go help out a friend so I had my two year old son and we went out to Robinson. I'll be going over to Mt. Lebanon sometime soon to take some stuff to my wife's Grandmother so I can head over there then and have her take videos and pictures of the truck going up and down the street.
Old 02-01-2014, 06:32 PM   #31

Quote:
Yea, didn't make over there today. My wife had to go help out a friend so I had my two year old son and we went out to Robinson. I'll be going over to Mt. Lebanon sometime soon to take some stuff to my wife's Grandmother so I can head over there then and have her take videos and pictures of the truck going up and down the street.
Nice. I know how it felt, would like to see what it looks like going up from the outside.
Old 02-11-2014, 04:27 PM   #32
Went over there last week but the whole street was covered in a solid sheet of 5" thick ice and snow on top of that. Needless to say I didn't go on it. From the look of it though it's not as steep as I remember it. There are steeper streets in Pittsburgh then that though.
Old 02-11-2014, 04:32 PM   #33

Quote:
Went over there last week but the whole street was covered in a solid sheet of 5" thick ice and snow on top of that. Needless to say I didn't go on it. From the look of it though it's not as steep as I remember it. There are steeper streets in Pittsburgh then that though.
It doesn't look as steep looking up it. But that is infact the steepest in the area. Driving up it is when you really notice it.
Old 02-12-2014, 09:04 AM   #34
Zam15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZam15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZam15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZam15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZam15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZam15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZam15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZam15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZam15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZam15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZam15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Zam15's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Hahaha , yep it'll bite yer ass if you aren't paying attention, nice, at least you went up it the "hard right turn" way & not the more direct approach coming up from the rock garden, its like turning right into a wall, then your wheel grabs & up ya go.....I think I've seen your truck around el cajon/Lakeside the other day maybe ?? (unless you have a twin) Nice truck BTW
Sorry for the delay, just saw this. I was in that area because by uncle passed away. I normally bounce between Escondido and La Mesa but I am all around SD. Now I spend half my time up in LA