Notices

Can your Tacoma do this??

Old 01-10-2014, 07:49 AM   #1
TRD S33NO is on a distinguished road
Name: Sean
TRD S33NO's Tacoma Gallery
Can your Tacoma do this??

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=638_1389360853

Is it the camera angle or is this really happening?
Old 01-10-2014, 07:52 AM   #2
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: HM2
TrdSurgie's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-10-2014, 08:05 AM   #3
TripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: They keep callin me cowboy but its not my name...
Location: Socal but I am still a Southern Florida guy at heart
TripleThreat's Tacoma Gallery
He cheated thats tottally not real
Old 01-10-2014, 01:26 PM   #5
flycurrency is on a distinguished road

Name: John
flycurrency's Tacoma Gallery
holy shizz.. was waiting for that thing to flip on its way up lol
Old 01-13-2014, 09:46 PM   #6
DSMJRV is on a distinguished road

Name: justin
DSMJRV's Tacoma Gallery
yeah u can see the camera twist a bit as he starts the climb, still really steep though
Old 01-13-2014, 09:49 PM   #7
ppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phuong
ppham444's Tacoma Gallery
Someone definitely needs to try this in their Tacoma.
Old 01-13-2014, 09:58 PM   #8
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
Not quite as steep, didn't get any wheel spin w/ rear locked so with front locked could still do more.

Could do that with a dual T case and some balls
Old 01-14-2014, 11:38 AM   #9
1904 is on a distinguished road
1904's Tacoma Gallery
wow
Old 01-14-2014, 10:37 PM   #10
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Yes
Old 01-15-2014, 06:46 AM   #11
TheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TheGoat's Tacoma Gallery
He's rolling back the floor mats.
Old 01-15-2014, 06:53 AM   #12
I've just had an apostrophe.
Noelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Noel
Noelie84's Tacoma Gallery
Lol, where's the winch cable he's hauling himself up with?

In all seriousness, it probably could. Low range and low gear with a careful foot on the throttle will climb some pretty steep slopes, as long as there's traction to be had.
Old 01-15-2014, 07:04 AM   #13
Never Satisfied
KingKoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingKoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingKoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingKoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingKoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingKoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingKoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingKoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingKoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingKoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingKoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed
KingKoda's Tacoma Gallery
That's impressive; Down at Stone Mountain GA, there is a park service truck, I believe a ford ranger i saw, that assends some pretty steep trail on straight solid rock face near the top. Pretty amazing the thing doesn't slip backwards down the mountain/rock face. All in the tires and throttle I suppose. Walking up Stone Mountain is steep in areas. Views are great near sunset across ATL.
Old 01-15-2014, 12:20 PM   #14
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Meh, steep but very doable , you guys do realize thats hard granite (not loose/shale) & hard granite & rubber is like velcro, looks like a place we have here called pancake rock, very steep, like a mini lions back (moab) but steeper...
Old 01-15-2014, 03:40 PM   #16
MidnightRebel07 is a jewel in the roughMidnightRebel07 is a jewel in the roughMidnightRebel07 is a jewel in the rough
MidnightRebel07's Tacoma Gallery
We have hills (streets) in Pittsburgh like that, drive them daily with no issues in all kinds of weather. As posted above, with the right driver and vehicle you can do just about anything in a stock vehicle.
Old 01-15-2014, 07:08 PM   #19
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be honest. If that's real and someone told me my vehicle could do it. I might go up, but not sure I could come down. F that. It's like look straight down! Nope nope nope.
Old 01-15-2014, 07:22 PM   #20
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondBackMatt View Post
I see a rock but no Pancake.
I like Pancakes :-)

the pancake is the top in this pic, very round, pretty flat, view for miles...