KaPantsKey's Tacoma Gallery
South Carolina Snowmageddon

A little parking lot fun .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-eR2AFSEzA
Old 02-17-2014, 02:48 PM   #2
1stGenDriver is on a distinguished road
Name: Nick
1stGenDriver's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! Up here in New England this is something to do pretty much every other weekend. Glad you had the chance to utilize the snow down south for a little bit!
Old 02-18-2014, 06:12 AM   #3
KaPantsKey will become famous soon enough

Name: Kyle
Haha, thanks. The teenager in me made me do it.
Old 02-18-2014, 10:05 AM   #4
Can't re-MEMBER
ZEROPILOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedZEROPILOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedZEROPILOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedZEROPILOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedZEROPILOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedZEROPILOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedZEROPILOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedZEROPILOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedZEROPILOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedZEROPILOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedZEROPILOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ED
ZEROPILOT's Tacoma Gallery
I miss South Carolina. Would you like to trade for some 82 degree heat, Giant cockroaches and old people?
Old 02-18-2014, 10:06 AM   #5
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

saundern's Tacoma Gallery
we have all of that in Columbia...
Old 02-18-2014, 10:12 AM   #6
Can't re-MEMBER
ZEROPILOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedZEROPILOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedZEROPILOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedZEROPILOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedZEROPILOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedZEROPILOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedZEROPILOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedZEROPILOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedZEROPILOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedZEROPILOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedZEROPILOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah. I've forgotten many of the reasons why I left.....Now I want to go back.
Old 02-18-2014, 10:14 AM   #7
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEROPILOT View Post
I miss South Carolina. Would you like to trade for some 82 degree heat, Giant cockroaches and old people?
Bigger than palmetto bugs!?
Old 02-18-2014, 10:17 AM   #8
Can't re-MEMBER

Are we talking about the big, Cuban DEATHS HEAD COCKROACHES or those steel plated water beetle flying things that are over 5" long? Cause we got 'em both! The only South Carolina cockroach I can remember is my EX-WIFE.
Old 02-18-2014, 10:20 AM   #9
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

saundern's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-18-2014, 10:23 AM   #10
Can't re-MEMBER

I was just at the state fair at Williams Brice last year. I was also in town to watch us lose to Clemson...And we DIDN'T!
Old 02-18-2014, 06:35 PM   #11
KaPantsKey will become famous soon enough

Name: Kyle
The only thing I wish South Carolina got was more snow. Just enough to enjoy it and not completely despise it come Spring time. One thing I would trade is the 110 degree summers.
Old 02-22-2014, 11:00 PM   #12
SeNate is on a distinguished road
SeNate's Tacoma Gallery
Our license plates say "greatest snow on earth" and this winter it has snowed about twice. The first time it was clear in 30 minutes, and just the other day it snowed a bit and melted as soon as it hit. It's been so weird seeing the rest of the country get our snow. My snow tires actually never left the garage :|