Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Can a 1984 4WD Tercel play with a Tacoma?

Old 03-02-2014, 12:29 PM   #1
sachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
sachou's Tacoma Gallery
Can a 1984 4WD Tercel play with a Tacoma?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezFNzWIiobc

The second half is kind of an inside joke. But I hope you enjoy!
Old 03-03-2014, 10:22 AM   #3
sachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sachou's Tacoma Gallery
Haha, thanks! SILAS! GET DOWN HERE!
Old 03-04-2014, 07:32 AM   #4
aaronbuell is one of the sharper tools in the shedaaronbuell is one of the sharper tools in the shedaaronbuell is one of the sharper tools in the shedaaronbuell is one of the sharper tools in the shedaaronbuell is one of the sharper tools in the shedaaronbuell is one of the sharper tools in the shedaaronbuell is one of the sharper tools in the shedaaronbuell is one of the sharper tools in the shedaaronbuell is one of the sharper tools in the shedaaronbuell is one of the sharper tools in the shedaaronbuell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: aaron
aaronbuell's Tacoma Gallery
HAHA had 2 tercels they were good cars everyone was always surprised that they were 4 wheel drive.
Old 03-06-2014, 02:56 PM   #5
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: SWO
Name: Chris
StAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
Haha, nice. Got an '80 as a DD but no 4WD

Old 03-06-2014, 04:11 PM   #6

sachou's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by StAndrew View Post
Haha, nice. Got an '80 as a DD but no 4WD

I'm quite jealous. I've been craving an economical DD lately; what kind of gas mileage are you getting?
Old 03-06-2014, 04:22 PM   #7
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: SWO
Name: Chris
StAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sachou View Post
I'm quite jealous. I've been craving an economical DD lately; what kind of gas mileage are you getting?
Not great but 28-30ish. Right now the thermostat is bad so the electric fan is on %100 so currently 26. Better than my truck though and allows me to keep miles off (and tear it down for long installs)
Old 03-07-2014, 10:18 AM   #8
DSMJRV is on a distinguished road

Name: justin
DSMJRV's Tacoma Gallery
i always knew those things were bad ass
Old 03-31-2014, 11:02 PM   #9
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery

That's all.

<3<3<3
Old 03-31-2014, 11:46 PM   #10
The Safety Guy
BDBSoCal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDBSoCal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDBSoCal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDBSoCal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDBSoCal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDBSoCal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDBSoCal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDBSoCal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDBSoCal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDBSoCal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDBSoCal is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brad
BDBSoCal's Tacoma Gallery
And once again I find myself wondering - who ever came up with SR5?

What does it MEAN?
Old 03-31-2014, 11:54 PM   #11
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
haha thats sweet. I have the "big brother" of the tercel, it's a 90 corolla all-trac wagon. Pretty sweet little car too.
Old 03-31-2014, 11:55 PM   #12

sachou's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slodgetto View Post

That's all.

Aha! So you're the Silas mentioned earlier. I can see why my video needed to be watched by you, who rocks a Tercel.
Old 03-31-2014, 11:57 PM   #13

sachou's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BDBSoCal View Post
And once again I find myself wondering - who ever came up with SR5?

What does it MEAN?
Sport Rally 5-speed. Sounds Toyota enough, right?
Old 03-31-2014, 11:58 PM   #14
IKA fabrications
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
That's awesome. Sounds pretty good too.
Old 04-01-2014, 02:31 PM   #15
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sachou View Post
That's all.

Aha! So you're the Silas mentioned earlier. I can see why my video needed to be watched by you, who rocks a Tercel.
Indeed! lol and precisely. Rocked the Terc and Taco for a while.