Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

The Beast

Old 03-12-2014, 08:20 AM   #21
awsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shed
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedTaco View Post
1) Amazing Truck!
2) Come to Moab this year!
3) NEED MOAR VIDEOS OF WHEELING THE BEAST!!!!!...please

That is all
thank you very much.

I want to come to Moab and plan to make it soon.

Here ya go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiGNkBG6eAg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uScHxxhkS6U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAmeDEES_Oc

Old 03-12-2014, 08:23 AM   #22
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
How's the V8 swap coming Wyatt?
Old 03-12-2014, 08:23 AM   #23
Redline is on a distinguished road

Redline's Tacoma Gallery
Thats gnarly!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-12-2014, 08:32 AM   #24
awsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shed
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
How's the V8 swap coming Wyatt?

Slow Colin. But it is moving along. I've got so much stuff going on right now it's nuts.
Old 03-12-2014, 08:35 AM   #26
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Cool thanks for the links!

Any chance you will make if to this?

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/moa...al-thread.html
Old 03-12-2014, 10:07 AM   #27
tacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
tacomonazul's Tacoma Gallery
What gears do you have?
Old 03-12-2014, 06:33 PM   #28
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedTaco View Post
Cool thanks for the links!

Any chance you will make if to this?

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/moa...al-thread.html

I would love to make it there. I've put it on my list for this year.
Old 03-12-2014, 06:33 PM   #29
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomonazul View Post
What gears do you have?

I have 5.38's
Old 03-12-2014, 06:35 PM   #30
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
A truck on 41's getting better mpg than most of us modded folk, stunning.

I don't get that kind of mileage on the 41's. Only on the 40's.

Those 41's are heavy SOB's

But lets not forget that is on the highway. It is a different story around town. I get about 10 to 11 in town.
Old 03-12-2014, 08:18 PM   #31
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by awsumdc View Post
I would love to make it there. I've put it on my list for this year.

Awesome! It's such a good time!
Old 03-12-2014, 08:30 PM   #32
552Jrider will become famous soon enough

Name: Jeremy
552Jrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by awsumdc View Post
It also plays nice on the highway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7B6rJ5eXQfo
I drive that section of hwy 50 everyday for school. you live in norcal?
Old 03-13-2014, 12:57 AM   #34
FNG
Stribb is on a distinguished road
Army: Crew Chief UH-60
Stribb's Tacoma Gallery
Hats off man that was awesome. Really like the fact that it actually gets driven
Old 03-13-2014, 05:06 AM   #35
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 552Jrider View Post
I drive that section of hwy 50 everyday for school. you live in norcal?

No. I live near Huntington Beach in SoCal. I was up there and had just ran the Rubicon on Marlin Crawlers yearly Roundup. I was on my home when that video was taken by a good friend of mine.
Old 03-13-2014, 05:07 AM   #36
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stribb View Post
Hats off man that was awesome. Really like the fact that it actually gets driven

Thank you very much. Thats the only way I like to build these is so you can drive them as well. I hate towing and thats why I'll probably never build a buggy.