Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Canadian Toyota Tacoma offroading videos

Old 03-24-2014, 10:50 AM   #1
RockyMountainYota is on a distinguished road

Name: Kyle
RockyMountainYota's Tacoma Gallery
Canadian Toyota Tacoma offroading videos

Hey I just wanted to share some go pro videos I have made with my 2013 Toyota Tacoma, attached is a link to my youtube page. I live in Cochrane so most footage is in Waiparous or Mclean Creek. We are very lucky to have such awesome offroading out our back door. If you have never been, come check it out! There is some motorbiking and sledding mixed in there, also a few videos of the trucks I get to build through work.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjl...Ur6CtHDxYWU15A[/URL]
Old 03-24-2014, 12:28 PM   #2
Rubberhead
Fahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fahrenheit's Tacoma Gallery
Really nice vids!! Kinda wish I had known about such places when I was out there with my 07. One vid kinda reminds of me Banff/Canmore area?

Edit: Ghost River is beside Banff lol
Old 03-25-2014, 06:01 AM   #3

Very good eye! The ghost river runs very close to Lake Minnewanka which you drive to from banff or could hike to from Ghost River.

We enter the ghost river trail via the Transalta Road past the town or Waiparous. The last part of the trail is a winter only road, it closes March 31st to vehicle travel until it reopens on Dec the 1st. Get out there and enjoy it this weekend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
Really nice vids!! Kinda wish I had known about such places when I was out there with my 07. One vid kinda reminds of me Banff/Canmore area?

Old 04-09-2014, 06:22 AM   #4

What a small world Garth, didn't know this post was you till today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post