Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Hilux is tough as hell

Old 12-03-2006, 06:54 PM   #1
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Hilux is tough as hell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD0UVI99R8Q
Old 12-03-2006, 11:56 PM   #2
dibsen is on a distinguished road

dibsen's Tacoma Gallery
You got that right.

I've been whipin one for the last couple of months, it rocks. I got some pic that i'll post when I get back.

I wish they sold in the states
Old 12-04-2006, 04:33 AM   #3
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
They don't build them like that anymore. At least in North America .
Old 12-04-2006, 03:44 PM   #4
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
North America has it's standards in building vehicles. our roads are not like the autobond.
Old 12-04-2006, 05:59 PM   #5
edave5 will become famous soon enough
edave5's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to edave5
I wonder how much Toyota paid them to do that. I mean, I can think of many ways to instantly kill my truck. They just picked the most dramatic. very interesting nonetheless.............
Old 10-11-2012, 08:14 PM   #7
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
Neato
wow... hella bump
good show Mr. Mayor
Old 10-11-2012, 08:42 PM   #8
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker_troy View Post
wow... hella bump
good show Mr. Mayor
Just copying Craig
Old 10-11-2012, 08:53 PM   #9
When Hell Freezes Over I'll Ski There Too
Pchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Machinist Mate
Name: Rob I
Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
BBC locked the vid! Damnit
Old 10-12-2012, 12:19 AM   #10
NWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: James
NWTacoGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty much the main reason I decided to buy a Toyota. I drive a Hilux every day in Afghan land and I am extremely impressed with the way that they handle. This is most likely the roughest terrain on earth and yet it makes it look and feel easy!! I wish I could bring this one home with me.