Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

World of Warcraft / Tacoma Commercial

Old 10-07-2007, 09:00 AM   #1
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
World of Warcraft / Tacoma Commercial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2_ueohYRhU
Old 10-07-2007, 10:06 AM   #2
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Frikkin awesome!!!!
Old 10-07-2007, 11:18 AM   #3
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
lmao, i saw that last night during the florida-lsu game "i am the lawgiver"
Old 11-08-2007, 07:36 PM   #4
tfc946 is on a distinguished road
tfc946's Tacoma Gallery
i have a friend that is addicted to that game. great commercial though. south park had a episode about that game too.
Old 11-09-2007, 07:54 AM   #5
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
reminds me of the World of Warcraft South Park episode. I have never played the game but my best friend had two roommates that litterally played 16 hours a day. they both almost got put on academic probation cause they never went to class or took tests or studied. Anyway, that south park episode came on and all i could think of was them. I laughed till i fell off teh sofa. "major ponage!" (i dont even know what that means!)
Old 11-09-2007, 07:58 AM   #6
tfc946 is on a distinguished road
tfc946's Tacoma Gallery
yeah, i have lost my friend to that game. from south park "intimidating shout"
Old 12-22-2007, 02:49 AM   #7
Secret Agent
Viper-2 will become famous soon enough
Viper-2's Tacoma Gallery
Did you see me lay down the law...I am the lawgiver!!

I am sooo getting that for my next sticker!
Old 12-22-2007, 06:48 AM   #8
Stealer of Souls
Charli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck?
Charli's Tacoma Gallery
ROFLMAO! My son got a kick out of that one--Hubby will too. They played WarCraft before it became the "World" thing that you have to pay monthly for.
Old 12-22-2007, 07:39 AM   #9
Pastry Chef
tacotoe is on a distinguished road
tacotoe's Tacoma Gallery
Great Commercial, is that game available for PS3?
Old 12-22-2007, 07:41 AM   #10
Pastry Chef
tacotoe is on a distinguished road
tacotoe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charli View Post
ROFLMAO! My son got a kick out of that one--Hubby will too. They played WarCraft before it became the "World" thing that you have to pay monthly for.
Does that mean its just an online thing?
Old 12-22-2007, 09:12 AM   #11
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacotoe View Post
Does that mean its just an online thing?
WoW is purely online.
Old 12-22-2007, 09:56 AM   #12
Displaced Texan
MotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to all

Air Force: 1LT
MotoXFreeStyle61's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MotoXFreeStyle61 Send a message via MSN to MotoXFreeStyle61
I love that commercial. Ive never played WoW, but my roommate plays a lot. He's tried to get me into it but I could never play something that you have to pay monthly just to play.
Old 02-26-2008, 09:00 PM   #13
stick_my_beef_in_ur_taco is on a distinguished road

Name: corey
stick_my_beef_in_ur_taco's Tacoma Gallery
WoW

yeah my room mate plays WoW religiously...so much soo we dont see him often!!!!!
Old 02-27-2008, 05:30 AM   #14
evile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shed

evile's Tacoma Gallery
id trade in all of my mounts in WoW for a taco
Old 05-16-2009, 02:43 PM   #15
JeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JeffRock's Tacoma Gallery
haahah! I was going to post this, but the search function prevented me. lol.
Old 05-16-2009, 03:12 PM   #16
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
thats awesome. the south park episode rocks
Old 05-16-2009, 03:18 PM   #17
JeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JeffRock's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
thats awesome. the south park episode rocks
that was a good episode!
Old 05-17-2009, 08:36 AM   #18
Stealer of Souls
Charli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck?
Charli's Tacoma Gallery
I don't play WoW; I do GuildWars and some others, and I'm a geek enough to looooovvve that clip! Makes me laugh every time.
Old 05-29-2009, 07:25 PM   #19
StandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Prior service. KC135 Crew Chief
Name: John
StandingCow's Tacoma Gallery
LOL, that was pretty good. I am an ex-addict. Play a few hours now and then on the weekend... that is about it.
Old 06-02-2009, 09:06 PM   #20
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
bookmarked to view later..