Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

X-Runner vs 2009 370z

Old 05-11-2009, 06:50 AM   #1
XrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to XrunnIT
X-Runner vs 2009 370z

Slower pass then usual. But a lot of cars were running slower that night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQHJoLO3_kU
Old 05-11-2009, 06:53 AM   #2
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
whoaaaaa nice!! You took off like a rocket!

It was nice to see your truck in person...freeking awesome!
Old 05-11-2009, 06:56 AM   #4
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Nice video!
Old 05-11-2009, 06:58 AM   #5
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I could access that from work.

That dude in the 370 must have been so pissed. He probably thought he had the fastest car there and then he got showed up by a street truck.
Old 05-11-2009, 07:18 AM   #6
XrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
whoaaaaa nice!! You took off like a rocket!

It was nice to see your truck in person...freeking awesome!
Thanks man! That meet was awesome! I had a blast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch aka View Post
Impressive as always, what was your e.t. at the end on that run?
I ran a 13.7 @ 105mph. The 370z's best time of the day was a 13.59 @ 105 I think. In the vid he ran slower then that, only trapped 103.9mph. So it wasn't his best run. I was only able to make 2 passes that night, so I wasn't able to dial in. My 60' on that pass was 2.27... But I should have been in the 13.2-13.4 range had I been able to drive right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
I wish I could access that from work.

That dude in the 370 must have been so pissed. He probably thought he had the fastest car there and then he got showed up by a street truck.
He was in the staging line, and I walked up to his car, and asked if I could race against him. He was like 'Sure'. When I pulled up with a truck he gave me this weird look.. like "WTF?" lol.
Old 05-11-2009, 07:23 AM   #7
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XrunnIT View Post
He was in the staging line, and I walked up to his car, and asked if I could race against him. He was like 'Sure'. When I pulled up with a truck he gave me this weird look.. like "WTF?" lol.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:47 AM   #9
Simon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Simon2150's Tacoma Gallery
Damn man, nice run!!
Old 05-11-2009, 11:07 AM   #10
Stayed Up Too Late
Untamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0311-Bravo 1/23 4th Mar. Div. Reserves
Name: Adam
Untamed_SS's Tacoma Gallery
Woot man. I caught this vid earlier when I was on your channel. LoL. I stalk.

It was a blast riding in your truck at the meet man.

(Oh and I'm about to shoot you a pm, something to keep on the DL until I get mine lol)
Old 05-12-2009, 04:43 AM   #12
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Untamed_SS View Post
Woot man. I caught this vid earlier when I was on your channel. LoL. I stalk.

It was a blast riding in your truck at the meet man.

(Oh and I'm about to shoot you a pm, something to keep on the DL until I get mine lol)
Ya man... when it gets colder out, it'll pull a lot harder. mid 90's suck for boost.