Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Let's try it in 2WD

Old 08-09-2009, 07:20 PM   #21
Hunter423
Hunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant future

Name: hunter
Hunter423's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Some people don't need it. I can't justify spending the extra 3K on 4WD when I don't need it.

cuase its bad ass and u can have sum sick fun just drop the 3 extra K and have a kick ass truck and u can have fun with lol
Old 08-09-2009, 07:23 PM   #22
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter423 View Post
cuase its bad ass and u can have sum sick fun just drop the 3 extra K and have a kick ass truck and u can have fun with lol
Well, that 3K can cover a year's worth of gas for me.

I wasn't going to be doing the hardcore offroading, nor did I have any situations on a daily basis where I would need it, so therefore, I got a PreRunner. Prerunners are a very capable rig, depending on the driver.

Oh, and a Taco is already a kickass truck.
Old 08-09-2009, 08:26 PM   #23
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Well, that 3K can cover a year's worth of gas for me.

I wasn't going to be doing the hardcore offroading, nor did I have any situations on a daily basis where I would need it, so therefore, I got a PreRunner. Prerunners are a very capable rig, depending on the driver.

Oh, and a Taco is already a kickass truck.
nicely said.
Old 08-19-2009, 07:59 PM   #25
Adrenaline Addict
Mx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mx SuperFly 25's Tacoma Gallery
i love tacoma's..
Old 08-19-2009, 08:04 PM   #26
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Look under your hood and look at all the mud in your engine bay and then you will ask yourself why the hell did I do that.
Old 08-31-2009, 04:28 PM   #28
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooedGirl View Post
Why own a 2wd truck anyways???
why not?
Old 08-31-2009, 04:31 PM   #29
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooedGirl View Post
Why own a 2wd truck anyways???
They are more fuel efficient when you mall crawl.

Old 09-01-2009, 01:05 PM   #31
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post
Look under your hood and look at all the mud in your engine bay and then you will ask yourself why the hell did I do that.
x2. It's impossible to clean all the nooks and crannies in the engine bay. After a while you'll probably give up.
Old 09-01-2009, 01:09 PM   #32
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragin View Post
I looked under my hood and...I'm ok with it. haha

x2

Old 09-04-2009, 02:59 PM   #33
Greenbush is on a distinguished road
Name: Kyle
Greenbush's Tacoma Gallery
nice video, love the mud.
Old 09-04-2009, 04:20 PM   #34
Ragin will become famous soon enoughRagin will become famous soon enough
Ragin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenbush View Post
nice video, love the mud.

thanks man, and for talkin about the video too, hahah
Old 09-04-2009, 04:44 PM   #35
O shizzle!
Cryer is a jewel in the roughCryer is a jewel in the roughCryer is a jewel in the rough

Cryer's Tacoma Gallery
this is my truck third day i owned it. lol still have mud in the chasis and random places from february.

i like it dirty... whats the point of a truck if you dont use it for fun
Old 09-16-2009, 11:07 AM   #37
taco_girl_09 is on a distinguished road
Name: Elizabeth
taco_girl_09's Tacoma Gallery
looks like you need some bigger tred
Old 09-16-2009, 11:13 AM   #38
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post
Even when I have dirty water sports under my hood I spend all the time I need to clean all plastics and anything I feel looks dirty. I have a hard time letting my vehicles sit dirty.
Old 09-16-2009, 11:13 AM   #39
supremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of light
supremetaco2's Tacoma Gallery
i like my prerunner, but i shoulda been patient and waited because now i want 4wd, but i still love my taco.
Old 09-16-2009, 11:19 AM   #40
mmmm tacos!
nad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
nad's Tacoma Gallery
i cant believe you were almost stuck on flat hard ground then you went through a big mud pit! what kind of tires are those?