Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

TRD S/C - 10psi of boost

Old 06-01-2009, 02:26 PM   #1
XrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to XrunnIT
TRD S/C - 10psi of boost

New pulley = more boost.

This was with outside temp just a hair under 80*. Come winter time in 40* weather...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Quc6lSlR_us
Old 06-01-2009, 02:49 PM   #2
Stayed Up Too Late
Untamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0311-Bravo 1/23 4th Mar. Div. Reserves
Name: Adam
Untamed_SS's Tacoma Gallery
HaHa. Glad to see you got it going man. Is your AFR thingy hooked up as well, it jumps to 15.1 for a sec.

I bet it is so ballin. Does it feel much more awesome-er?
Old 06-01-2009, 03:35 PM   #3
XrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Untamed_SS View Post
HaHa. Glad to see you got it going man. Is your AFR thingy hooked up as well, it jumps to 15.1 for a sec.

I bet it is so ballin. Does it feel much more awesome-er?
Even with the outside temps in the 80's-90's, I'm still able to spin 2nd gear from a roll. Its instant boost.

When I took you for a spin, i was about 5-6psi, I hit 5-6psi at 50-60% throttle now. So go from half throttle to WOT.... I can't wait for cooler weather!
Old 06-01-2009, 03:48 PM   #4
Stayed Up Too Late
Untamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0311-Bravo 1/23 4th Mar. Div. Reserves
Name: Adam
Untamed_SS's Tacoma Gallery
LoL. I could only imagine how it would be if all you showed me was half throttle. When is your next trip to the track? Probably after temps go down huh?
Old 06-01-2009, 03:53 PM   #5
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Untamed_SS View Post
LoL. I could only imagine how it would be if all you showed me was half throttle. When is your next trip to the track? Probably after temps go down huh?
Ya, i need to upgrade my fuel pump, as my fuel pressure is dropping at the high rpms.
Old 06-01-2009, 05:16 PM   #6
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
Might want to tune a little richer when under boost, just to stay on the safe side until it gets cooler. Dont want any detonation!
Old 06-01-2009, 06:08 PM   #7
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dually View Post
Might want to tune a little richer when under boost, just to stay on the safe side until it gets cooler. Dont want any detonation!
LOL, the AFR gauge isn't hooked up. I'm not really running that lean.

My AFR is 10.9-11.2 depending on the engine load. Well protected with the X-1.
Old 06-01-2009, 06:36 PM   #8
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
haha good thing! id be scare being lean under boost!
Old 07-30-2009, 02:06 PM   #9
Blue07Taco is on a distinguished road
Name: Nick
Blue07Taco's Tacoma Gallery
15.1..isnt that a bit lean?? It will get worse with cooler air