LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Badass 1st gen

Old 08-17-2009, 03:11 PM   #21
Braaaaap!
Motoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to behold

Name: Caleb
Motoknuckle's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
so........just what the fuck makes it a "pos"??

Bro wheels...big fagtech lift...and is a street queen.
Old 08-17-2009, 03:13 PM   #22
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
It's a cool truck, not the best choice of wheels/tires for wheeling.
but it's no pos.
Old 08-17-2009, 03:14 PM   #23
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motoknuckle View Post
ah yeah.............what about that "bra" you got on yours?
Old 08-17-2009, 03:15 PM   #24
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
It's a cool truck, not the best choice of wheels/tires for wheeling.
but it's no pos.
x2.....other than the wheels......pretty nice tacoma.
Old 08-17-2009, 03:17 PM   #25
Braaaaap!
Motoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
ah yeah.............what about that "bra" you got on yours?
It's a dent-cover-upper.....jerk.
Old 08-17-2009, 03:17 PM   #26

Quote:
call it whatever you want "bra"!
Old 08-18-2009, 07:01 AM   #27
Rudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rudbwoy7s's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'd be jealous too if I drove your truck.
Old 08-18-2009, 07:10 AM   #28
mmmm tacos!
nad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
nad's Tacoma Gallery
i like the wheels thats about it, did you guys see how much of a difference having a locker in the front makes when that jeep climbed the rock that the taco barely could.
Old 08-18-2009, 04:34 PM   #29
Braaaaap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudbwoy7s View Post
I'd be jealous too if I drove your truck.

Keep dreaming....I wouldn't be caught dead in that big wheeled donk-mobile.
Old 08-19-2009, 04:59 AM   #30
Rudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Keep dreaming....I wouldn't be caught dead in that big wheeled donk-mobile.
dreaming? lol
Old 08-19-2009, 09:28 AM   #31
bass turds
Veccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Veccster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooedGirl View Post
Yeah, that truck turns me on more then my boyfriend...
You need a new boyfriend.

Quote:
Yeah...not a big fan of the bra, bra I'd rather see the dents!

I think it's a nice Taco but it's not worthy of the thread title. It is nice to see him taking it off-road and not just modding it to turn heads.
Old 08-19-2009, 09:33 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veccster View Post
I think it's a nice Taco but it's not worthy of the thread title.
I'd agree if the title said 'dopest first gen evaaa!!' but it doesnt. Thread title says badass 1st gen - and I agree.
Old 09-04-2009, 04:14 PM   #33
Zink_91 is on a distinguished road

Name: Kevin
Zink_91's Tacoma Gallery
Like the truck and tires, but the black on black wheels is not the shapest. Not bashing, just personal opinion.
ps- i liked the vid of him going up the hill
Old 09-14-2009, 08:02 AM   #34
Ry1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Machinery Technician
Ry1984's Tacoma Gallery
regardless of what you think, i can't believe someone would call this a "pos"...amazing to me
Old 09-14-2009, 08:07 AM   #35
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Its a good looking Tacoma, for sure.
Old 09-14-2009, 08:11 AM   #36
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I like it. It's clean. Here's another bad ass 1st gen...

Old 09-14-2009, 09:22 AM   #37
Braaaaap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefed Taco View Post

This thread has been saved.

Thanks beefed!
Old 09-14-2009, 09:32 AM   #38
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefed Taco View Post

that is a bad mofo. do you have any more pics/info/link on this truck?