Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Badass 1st gen

Old 06-04-2009, 01:36 PM   #1
South Carolina Member
tjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant future

Name: TJ
tjgraner09's Tacoma Gallery
Badass 1st gen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW7YWXv05CI
Old 06-04-2009, 05:36 PM   #3
South Carolina Member
tjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
that will never see dirt, probably. looks sweet though, the color is just right
yeah i know but if your going to have a street queen you should make it the biggest one you can but there are some vids of him off road....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCNXS...eature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF7jS...eature=channel
Old 06-04-2009, 05:42 PM   #4
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
nice but nothing special
Old 06-05-2009, 11:12 AM   #7
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudbwoy7s View Post
haters. i think its supa sick.
didnt say we hated it. just thought it was ok. what does make it supa sick????
Old 06-05-2009, 11:20 AM   #8
Rangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant future

Army: 75th Ranger Regiment
Rangerpeterson's Tacoma Gallery
WOW this thread reminds me of a ttora thread. A bunch of guys being negative. If someone takes the time to show everyone something that they are proud of be happy or be quite. I could understand if it was some shitty little ridgeline, explorer sport or piece of crap like that but it's a taco...
Old 06-05-2009, 05:19 PM   #9
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerpeterson View Post
WOW this thread reminds me of a ttora thread. A bunch of guys being negative. If someone takes the time to show everyone something that they are proud of be happy or be quite. I could understand if it was some shitty little ridgeline, explorer sport or piece of crap like that but it's a taco...
its not his truck,no one here bashed it. f ttora
Old 06-08-2009, 09:18 AM   #10
South Carolina Member

lol i was just showing something i found sorry for starting a ttora bashing thread
Old 06-08-2009, 11:24 AM   #11
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjgraner09 View Post
lol i was just showing something i found sorry for starting a ttora bashing thread
its ok we will let you slide this one time the truck still isnt the baddest 1st gen taco either
Old 06-08-2009, 11:37 AM   #12
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Wanna see this later...
Old 06-09-2009, 09:28 PM   #14
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Looks nice. I was hoping for something a bit more I guess. I like it though! Makes me want a black DC SB 1st gen.
Old 08-06-2009, 09:03 PM   #15
TattooedGirl is a glorious beacon of lightTattooedGirl is a glorious beacon of lightTattooedGirl is a glorious beacon of lightTattooedGirl is a glorious beacon of lightTattooedGirl is a glorious beacon of lightTattooedGirl is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jae Jae
TattooedGirl's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TattooedGirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjgraner09 View Post
Yeah, that truck turns me on more then my boyfriend...
Old 08-07-2009, 05:42 AM   #17
Rudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rudbwoy7s's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
didnt say we hated it. just thought it was ok. what does make it supa sick????
all black + dope wheel/tire/lift combo + 4 door 1st gen + TRD
Old 08-17-2009, 06:42 AM   #18
Phightin Phils 2008 Champs
Niknaq will become famous soon enoughNiknaq will become famous soon enough

Air Force: 1A3
Name: Nick
Niknaq's Tacoma Gallery
nice stance
Old 08-17-2009, 03:07 PM   #19
Braaaaap!
Motoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to behold

Name: Caleb
Motoknuckle's Tacoma Gallery
I just puked...that thing is bro-tastic!
Old 08-17-2009, 03:09 PM   #20
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnecon2001 View Post
I read badass first gen.. and thought of a 1st gen with a SAS in the front... not this pos.
so........just what the fuck makes it a "pos"??