Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Truck pulls

Old 06-13-2009, 05:05 PM   #1
06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
06TRDsport's Tacoma Gallery
Truck pulls

I entered my Tacoma in a truck pull a couple weeks ago. Didn't do too bad for having bald tires.

Old 06-13-2009, 05:44 PM   #2
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Props for rep'in the Tacoma.How far was your pull??
Old 06-13-2009, 11:23 PM   #4
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, you did good!
Old 06-14-2009, 08:02 AM   #6
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
thats great you had matching paint.
Old 06-19-2009, 04:11 PM   #7
silversavage is on a distinguished road
silversavage's Tacoma Gallery
"Well it sounds like a toyota..." Funny, I didn't know sound mattered in a truck pull. Go figure, just like the kids with fart cans that are loud as crap but push a 20 second 0-60 time. Atleast it's loud tho right?
Old 06-27-2009, 11:19 PM   #9
06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
06TRDsport's Tacoma Gallery
I pulled it 232 feet and the full pull mark was 250. The sled weighed 36K pounds with the transfer box all the way forward resistance is equal to 200K pounds. I think where I stopped the sled was around 50K pounds. They had the transfer rate set pretty slow for me and the class ahead of me, wich was 2wd under 8K pounds. I was the only one in my class so the only thing I can compare to was the fullsize 2wds that pulled before me, and the farthest any of them pulled was around 150 feet.
Old 06-28-2009, 01:02 AM   #10
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
thats awesome!!