Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Ram vs 4 Runner

Old 06-22-2009, 07:42 AM   #4
bobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bobwilson1977's Tacoma Gallery
That's kind of scary. Not sure if I'd want to go hiking around there if I knew there were rams that like to run into things. I had no idea those things were that big. I bet that sucker weighs 400 pounds.
Old 06-22-2009, 01:58 PM   #5
Begin With The End In Mind.
carmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KEVIN
carmellocafe's Tacoma Gallery
Is that covered under warranty?? LOL
Old 06-23-2009, 09:33 PM   #8
Ragin will become famous soon enoughRagin will become famous soon enough
Ragin's Tacoma Gallery
I woulda had that b*tch mounted on my wall, hahah, that videos awesome!
Old 06-23-2009, 09:37 PM   #9
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
I had an arb bumper or brush guard i would not be afraid to fuck with that thing, i would challenge it
Old 06-23-2009, 09:37 PM   #10
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
i was hoping to see a crash between a 4runner and a dodge ram LO
Old 06-23-2009, 09:46 PM   #11
kroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
kroggy's Tacoma Gallery
Horn!
Old 06-23-2009, 09:48 PM   #12
Ragin will become famous soon enoughRagin will become famous soon enough
Ragin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
i was hoping to see a crash between a 4runner and a dodge ram LO

hahaha I thought it was a vid about a dodge ram too!
Old 06-26-2009, 07:48 PM   #14
silversavage is on a distinguished road
silversavage's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffymonkey View Post
lol that's a persistent little booger. I was expecting some sort of ownage
after he hit me the first time i'd be like "WTF?!?!" and throw it in drive and smack that thing back
Old 06-28-2009, 01:53 PM   #15
GoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to all

Air Force: Load Toad (462/2W1)
Name: Jon
GoBlueFan's Tacoma Gallery
The ram looks a bit confused doesn't he? He can't quite figure out why the 4runner won't fight with him.

A brake check woulda been funny as hell... Although that 4 runner woulda had some damage...those rams are tough as hell.
Old 08-10-2009, 04:51 PM   #16
TacoOwner? is a splendid one to beholdTacoOwner? is a splendid one to beholdTacoOwner? is a splendid one to beholdTacoOwner? is a splendid one to beholdTacoOwner? is a splendid one to beholdTacoOwner? is a splendid one to behold
Name: Joshua
TacoOwner?'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
I had an arb bumper or brush guard i would not be afraid to fuck with that thing, i would challenge it
x2, or I would have just shot it
Old 08-10-2009, 04:59 PM   #17
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Hi, Nationwide. I need to report some damage to my truck.
Oh, OK sir what happened.
I was hit by a ram.
OK, was anyone injured?
No
Did you get the insurance information of the person in the Dodge?
What Dodge?
The Dodge Ram that hit you, sir.
It wasn't a Dodge Ram.
Oh, OK, what type of vehicle hit you then?
No vehicle, I was hit by a Ram.
OK, a Dodge Ram?
No a Ram, like with horns, 4 legs, bad attitude.
Riiight, OK sir, if your joke is over I have to go now *click*
Old 08-10-2009, 05:11 PM   #18
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
^ lol

Video no work-o!!!
Old 08-10-2009, 05:15 PM   #19
TacoOwner? is a splendid one to beholdTacoOwner? is a splendid one to beholdTacoOwner? is a splendid one to beholdTacoOwner? is a splendid one to beholdTacoOwner? is a splendid one to beholdTacoOwner? is a splendid one to behold
Name: Joshua
TacoOwner?'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
Hi, Nationwide. I need to report some damage to my truck.
Oh, OK sir what happened.
I was hit by a ram.
OK, was anyone injured?
No
Did you get the insurance information of the person in the Dodge?
What Dodge?
The Dodge Ram that hit you, sir.
It wasn't a Dodge Ram.
Oh, OK, what type of vehicle hit you then?
No vehicle, I was hit by a Ram.
OK, a Dodge Ram?
No a Ram, like with horns, 4 legs, bad attitude.
Riiight, OK sir, if your joke is over I have to go now *click*
hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoholic View Post
^ lol

Video no work-o!!!
Here is a youtube link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPdLtRexwqw
Old 08-10-2009, 05:17 PM   #20
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
haahahaahaahaaa