Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Socolax91's video thread

Old 06-29-2009, 01:14 PM   #1
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Socolax91's video thread

If you have a username please login and comment and rate. I'm trying for 5 stars on every vid.

Ultimate Tacoma Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0A5XF-3pk4

Rausch Creek Off-Road Trip Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrHePSXVAxQ

Fly-By Vid w/ Before and After DTLTs. Click on the video and watch in HD!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQIYQqOGWzY

New DTLTH.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzHHKtA7Rxw

Crazy Toyota Tacoma Video V.2
(It's a Mash)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjZsnAezSBM

MD mod day fun
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJg00XPRedA

Drive by trd exhaust
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK_tw...le&gl=US&hl=en

Tacoma 0-60 w/mods
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNQFy...le&gl=US&hl=en

trd intake and exhaust
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llxuF...le&gl=US&hl=en
Old 06-29-2009, 05:53 PM   #3
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocoTaco08 View Post
you were so quick i didn't even see you. nothing showin up.
, Yea can you do that again
Old 06-29-2009, 05:57 PM   #4
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Okay try now
Old 07-02-2009, 06:38 AM   #6
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
New vids ^^^^
Old 07-08-2009, 03:41 PM   #7
JVTACOMA is just really niceJVTACOMA is just really niceJVTACOMA is just really niceJVTACOMA is just really nice

JVTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Vid's Num Nutz!!! I still get all excited when you do that drift into the driveway!!! Seeing it in person was way cooler!!!!
Old 07-08-2009, 03:48 PM   #8
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVTACOMA View Post
Seeing it in person was way cooler!!!!
X2!
Old 07-12-2009, 04:22 PM   #10
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
at the first video! Nice!
Haha thanks. Redz & JVTacoma made me I didn't want too but they are very big and mean individuals and over powered my decision making abilities.

I'm glad I did it
Old 07-12-2009, 04:56 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post
Haha thanks. Redz & JVTacoma made me I didn't want too but they are very big and mean individuals and over powered my decision making abilities.

I'm glad I did it

Is that what you call (Hey guys watch this!)
Old 08-04-2009, 06:41 PM   #14
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocoTaco08 View Post
Awww. somebody needs to wear a seatbelt lol.
opppppssss
Old 08-18-2009, 06:49 PM   #15
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Top two videos are new. Check em out.