Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

lawnmower dui

Old 12-04-2007, 12:32 PM   #1
Carolina Alliance Costal Div
2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of

2003greenbean's Tacoma Gallery
lawnmower dui

http://www.biggeekdaddy.com/humorpag...nmowerDUI.html
i think this is ndcouch
Old 12-04-2007, 12:49 PM   #2
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
lol...that's our couch! way to give him a run for his money
Old 12-04-2007, 02:21 PM   #4
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Excuse me, I been drinking all day, I gotta pee! That's the first thing I always tell the cops.
Old 12-04-2007, 03:35 PM   #5
argm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant future
argm31i's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like a time back when I was in law school...someone (who shall remain nameless) calls me clearly drunk...he/she asked, "hey, I need you to get on that internet lawyer research thing and find out if you can get a DUI in a golf cart in Florida." To which, I replied, "ok, but why?" He/she then explains to me that they're staying at some resort type condo place in FL that has golf carts with every condo so that there's not tons of people driving cars to the beach and all over the complex at all hours. Well, apparently, there was a liquor store about 1/4 of a mile away...and there was a sidewalk all the way there. Well, the tequila ran out sometime in the late afternoon one day, so they drove the golf cart (down the sidewalk) to the liquor store...only problem was...they parked between two off duty county sheriff's deputies' cars when they arrived. He/she just wanted to be sure they weren't going to get arrested when they drove off.

So, after some research, there is no golf cart DUI law in Florida.
Old 12-04-2007, 04:49 PM   #6
Old Goat
Don G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st MAW  MAG12  VMA-251,  (1953)
Don G's Tacoma Gallery
Now thats got to be the funniest things of the day! !!! You just can't make that stuff up At least when you are drunk you wake up in the morning sober (sometimes) but when you go to bed stupid - you wake up in the morning stupid! !!
Old 12-04-2007, 05:35 PM   #7
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
" i know my rights! i know my rights!!"............hahaha glad you posted this greenbean, thats some funny stuff man!!!
Old 12-04-2007, 05:44 PM   #8
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Have you guys ever seen the one where the guy's so drunk, he falls off the mower while the cop is following him? That's some funny stuff.
Old 12-04-2007, 05:49 PM   #9
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
In Canada, drinking and driving is a criminal offense. As a result, you can be arrested for drinking and driving a motorised vehicle in your own private property.
Old 12-04-2007, 05:56 PM   #10
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
" i know my rights! i know my rights!!
Good for you. When we invade you and drag your ass to the North Pole, you wont have any rights man. You better make as mush noise as you can, while you can. We are coming to kick you ass and take it with us!
Old 12-05-2007, 03:46 AM   #11
argm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant future
argm31i's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
In Canada, drinking and driving is a criminal offense. As a result, you can be arrested for drinking and driving a motorised vehicle in your own private property.
You can be arrested for driving drunk on your own property? Y'all Canucks have some eff'ed up laws...
Old 12-05-2007, 04:42 AM   #12
Born to Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by argm31i View Post
You can be arrested for driving drunk on your own property? Y'all Canucks have some eff'ed up laws...
Tell me about it.
Old 12-05-2007, 12:45 PM   #13
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Holy Hell!!!!! That was probably the funnies video i have seen on this site yet. Great find Greenbean! "i gotta get my wife another beer or she said she's gonna stab me in the face" then as the cops arresting him he's like "my wife's gonna kick your ass!" That was great