Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Top Gear - Killing a Toyota

Old 07-10-2009, 01:21 AM   #1
dirtytaco03 will become famous soon enoughdirtytaco03 will become famous soon enough
dirtytaco03's Tacoma Gallery
Top Gear - Killing a Toyota

I just came across these videos today and i found them hilarious. It also made me quite proud to be a toyota truck owner..

Killing a Toyota pt. 1

Killing a Toyota pt. 2

Killing a Toyota pt. 3
Old 07-10-2009, 11:14 AM   #3
Wiskey Tango Foxtrot....
bwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Corporal MACS-2
Name: Ben
bwood_usmc's Tacoma Gallery
This is amazing... i love it
Old 07-10-2009, 11:57 AM   #4
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
This is TW, not one of those other jerk sites...Let's try not to point out that it is a repost.
Old 07-10-2009, 11:57 AM   #5
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Besides, some people haven't seen these.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:27 PM   #6
dman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
dman597's Tacoma Gallery
first time seeing it here.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:34 PM   #7
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah someone can post this every day I love it!
Old 07-10-2009, 01:07 PM   #8
I am the Sofa King
harshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shed

harshest's Tacoma Gallery
Top Gear is the best show on Earth IMO, that truck is still in their studio today.
Old 07-10-2009, 06:14 PM   #9
Begin With The End In Mind.
carmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KEVIN
carmellocafe's Tacoma Gallery
They were running "synthetic" huh?
Old 08-07-2009, 01:58 PM   #11
65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wade
65tacodude's Tacoma Gallery
This is what put the nail in the coffin for me on a Taco
Old 08-07-2009, 02:01 PM   #12
ElPhantasmo&TheChickenRunBlastarama
rutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud of
rutherk1's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to rutherk1
I saw that a while back. Awesome.

Although I think the tacoma would short out most of its electronic gizmos and render it useless pretty quickly.
Old 08-07-2009, 07:49 PM   #13
otter is on a distinguished road

Name: Rob
otter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by harshest View Post
Top Gear is the best show on Earth IMO, that truck is still in their studio today.
This x10000000. Whether you're a car enthusiast or not, you'll find Top Gear entertaining.

You can find torrents for all the episodes over at www.finalgear.com. The last episode of the 13th "series" just aired this past Sunday.

Oh, and Clarkson finally did manage to kill a Hilux, in the first amphibious car challenge.
Old 08-09-2009, 11:49 PM   #14
TattooedGirl is a glorious beacon of lightTattooedGirl is a glorious beacon of lightTattooedGirl is a glorious beacon of lightTattooedGirl is a glorious beacon of lightTattooedGirl is a glorious beacon of lightTattooedGirl is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jae Jae
TattooedGirl's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TattooedGirl
I wanna see a new Toy go through that
Old 08-10-2009, 01:23 AM   #15
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
It truly does never get old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooedGirl View Post
I wanna see a new Toy go through that
Yes. They should do this!
Old 08-10-2009, 01:43 AM   #16
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Those videos are great!
Old 08-10-2009, 04:26 PM   #17
TacoOwner? is a splendid one to beholdTacoOwner? is a splendid one to beholdTacoOwner? is a splendid one to beholdTacoOwner? is a splendid one to beholdTacoOwner? is a splendid one to beholdTacoOwner? is a splendid one to behold
Name: Joshua
TacoOwner?'s Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the video, I have not seen it in awhile...cant wait for my Taco
Old 08-10-2009, 04:44 PM   #18
TacoOwner? is a splendid one to beholdTacoOwner? is a splendid one to beholdTacoOwner? is a splendid one to beholdTacoOwner? is a splendid one to beholdTacoOwner? is a splendid one to beholdTacoOwner? is a splendid one to behold
Name: Joshua
TacoOwner?'s Tacoma Gallery
I would like to see how a modern, gas engine taco holds up.
Old 08-11-2009, 04:01 AM   #19
Wandering But Not Lost
Rattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to behold

Rattler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoOwner? View Post
I would like to see how a modern, gas engine taco holds up.
I have owned both old and new. I don't think I would want to see the results on a Taco.

I love those videos! They make my point when a someone gives me #$%& for buying a Toyota here in GM country.
Old 08-11-2009, 04:08 AM   #20
Phightin Phils 2008 Champs
Niknaq will become famous soon enoughNiknaq will become famous soon enough

Air Force: 1A3
Name: Nick
Niknaq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnecon2001 View Post
Older than the dinosaurs. repost.

who the fuck cares how old it is?

thanks for the vid dirty taco