LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Not in a race but on a live race course?

Old 07-24-2009, 02:45 PM   #1
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Not in a race but on a live race course?

Bad idea.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tBjEbYAjcs

Saw this posted on the RDC website. There are a lot of idiots out there!
Old 07-24-2009, 06:12 PM   #2
senile member
Tacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Ex Navy. subs
Tacoyota's Tacoma Gallery
Jees! I think a smaller predator drone with a 12 ga could resolve that situation
Old 07-24-2009, 06:14 PM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-24-2009, 06:17 PM   #4
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
i wish i could do that on the highways some times
Old 07-24-2009, 06:39 PM   #5
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
x2
Old 07-29-2009, 09:15 AM   #6
SLOH is a jewel in the roughSLOH is a jewel in the roughSLOH is a jewel in the rough

Name: Scott
SLOH's Tacoma Gallery
Unhappy

the little guy just has big dreams haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
x1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
i was on my way back down to san diego...in a hurry, like 10pm sunday night, and this dumb ass cut infront of me while i was in the fast lane and decided to go 65, so i have to get on the brakes and so i'm on his ass, and i ride it a little cause i'm pist, no more than 15-20ft distance, AND i couldn't go anywhere else otherwise i would have gotten around him. I'm not there more than 10 seconds, this F#$%ER, sticks his head out his window and hops the fatest luggy he can hop up and just nailed my car and windshield.

I think what pissed me off so much is that i felt so powerless...man did i wish i had an allpro bumper..
Old 07-29-2009, 10:13 AM   #8
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLOH View Post
the little guy just has big dreams haha

x1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
i was on my way back down to san diego...in a hurry, like 10pm sunday night, and this dumb ass cut infront of me while i was in the fast lane and decided to go 65, so i have to get on the brakes and so i'm on his ass, and i ride it a little cause i'm pist, no more than 15-20ft distance, AND i couldn't go anywhere else otherwise i would have gotten around him. I'm not there more than 10 seconds, this F#$%ER, sticks his head out his window and hops the fatest luggy he can hop up and just nailed my car and windshield.

I think what pissed me off so much is that i felt so powerless...man did i wish i had an allpro bumper..
Usually if my lights are mounted and people cut me off i'll light them up like a Christmas tree. I usually just hit my hi beams, its bright enough to piss people off even from 3-4 car length back