Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Mobbin in Sedona AZ...

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2009, 09:28 AM   #22
Wiskey Tango Foxtrot....
bwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Corporal MACS-2
Name: Ben
bwood_usmc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
Damn you been to the south. The closer the kin the deeper it goes in.

Thats uncalled for....

Old 07-27-2009, 09:59 AM   #23
Poodoo
luk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
luk8272's Tacoma Gallery
What you mean I am from the south, harder to get any further down than I. Besided he said I slept with my relatives, and I agreed. lol. I mean it was a joke, I don't really think that he thinks that about southerners, nor does he believe that the closer the relation the better the sex is. Hell they clown us on TV every day, ever saw that crazy show TrueBlood? I did last night it was horrible.

Old 07-27-2009, 10:03 AM   #24
Wiskey Tango Foxtrot....
bwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
What you mean I am from the south, harder to get any further down than I. Besided he said I slept with my relatives, and I agreed. lol. I mean it was a joke, I don't really think that he thinks that about southerners, nor does he believe that the closer the relation the better the sex is. Hell they clown us on TV every day, ever saw that crazy show TrueBlood? I did last night it was horrible.

Lol im just saying.... somethinng i would not share with everyone

Old 07-27-2009, 10:08 AM   #25
Braaaaap!
Motoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to behold

Name: Caleb
Motoknuckle's Tacoma Gallery
Trying to keep that shit a secret down there?!

P.S. I don't think it's true.

Old 07-27-2009, 10:12 AM   #26
Wiskey Tango Foxtrot....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motoknuckle View Post
Trying to keep that shit a secret down there?!

P.S. I don't think it's true.

Hell i hope it aint true....

Old 07-27-2009, 11:17 AM   #27
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Humane Officer
Name: Dan
dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dud122
so no one else thinks it sounds like mickey mouse behind the camera?

Old 07-27-2009, 11:20 AM   #28
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
work computer speakers suck... does the guy go OOO BOY?

Old 07-27-2009, 02:36 PM   #29
Braaaaap!
Motoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to behold

Dunno where he was...what road...but just having some fun.

Get over yourself.

Old 07-27-2009, 02:55 PM   #30
Braaaaap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
this has nothing with me "getting over myself" bud. sensible/ responsible 4 wheeling is all about appreciating the places where you wheel and taking care of them so other people can enjoy them too. you should take a look at the site and send a link to your friend because hes going to get shit closed down if he keeps up with his childish "mobbin"

for the record: its not that cool of a video, whats he doing like 10mph through a mud puddle thats like 3 in deep and mostly water????
Who gives a shit?

Why would I care about the pussies in big cities that go out into the country and do some wheeling and get stuff closed down.

I can go wherever I want here...tear shit up...and leave. Yeah, it's Iowa...but people aren't retarded "sue happy" queers.

I posted the video because I haven't talked to my friend for a while and thought it was cool to see and it's a TACOMA.

Leave the thread you "responsible" moron...

Old 07-27-2009, 03:15 PM   #32
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dud122 View Post
it sounded like mickey mouse was recording that....

mobbing - mudding with your favorite disney characters
....yeah....that damn laugh was annoying.

and where im from.......thats called driving thru a puddle.

Old 07-27-2009, 03:16 PM   #33
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
this has nothing with me "getting over myself" bud. sensible/ responsible 4 wheeling is all about appreciating the places where you wheel and taking care of them so other people can enjoy them too. you should take a look at the site and send a link to your friend because hes going to get shit closed down if he keeps up with his childish "mobbin"

for the record: its not that cool of a video, whats he doing like 10mph through a mud puddle thats like 3 in deep and mostly water????
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motoknuckle View Post
Who gives a shit?

Why would I care about the pussies in big cities that go out into the country and do some wheeling and get stuff closed down.

I can go wherever I want here...tear shit up...and leave. Yeah, it's Iowa...but people aren't retarded "sue happy" queers.

I posted the video because I haven't talked to my friend for a while and thought it was cool to see and it's a TACOMA.

Leave the thread you "responsible" moron...
hows about both of ya chill the hell out.

Old 07-27-2009, 03:17 PM   #34
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
That looks like fun.

Old 07-27-2009, 03:18 PM   #35
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
and where im from.......thats called driving thru a puddle.

Old 07-27-2009, 03:45 PM   #36
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

x100000000

Old 07-27-2009, 03:53 PM   #38
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I only say this because it hasn't rain here in months and I'm dying for mud.

Old 07-27-2009, 05:03 PM   #39
jiles111 has a spectacular aura aboutjiles111 has a spectacular aura aboutjiles111 has a spectacular aura about

jiles111's Tacoma Gallery
Mobbin
To drive around at excessive speeds for no reason other than to have fun.

Has nothing to do with mud.
In Texas its called F**kin Around.
This is usually done with 2wd's in dry lake beds around here.

Add mud and its called Muddin (Not just puddles).

Old 07-27-2009, 08:47 PM   #40
Wiskey Tango Foxtrot....

Quote:
In addition, if this were in butt-fuck nowhere Iowa I could care less but it is in one of the most beautiful and scenic areas in az and one of my personal favorite places to wheel so yes it does fucking bother me and I will say something.

The next time you try and get hard over the internet again think about what your going to saybefore you spew this worthless junk all over the thread. Tread lightly is a set of rules all people should follow all the time expessially when wheeling. Fuck off.

Simmer down ther OAKLEY.... i feel ya bud but might be takin it alittle over bored bro

Closed Thread