Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Mobbin in Sedona AZ...

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2009, 08:48 AM   #61
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Army Guard 31B
Name: Cam
ClemsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
^ ha i didnt know it was an actual word...i just thoght it was a typo and i think those guys are funny as hell...when were bored we go to the mall and make fun of them

Old 07-29-2009, 08:53 AM   #62
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
i like how he goes off the road into the field, i hope this was on private property because this is the shit that tears up back country roads and forces closures, looks like some unnessassary puddle driving at a whole 15 MPH/camp ground destruction to me.

For the record: I have lived in AZ my entire life and never heard the term "mobbin"

http://www.treadlightly.org/
I was thinking the same thing. I lived in AZ for 6 years and one of the things I valued most was the 'okay to come on the land, just close the gate' policy. This kinda stuff maybe fun and there are places that you can do it (Azuza in SoCal) but it won't be fun if someone takes our ball away.

Old 07-29-2009, 09:03 AM   #64
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLOH View Post
yeah i think its a socal thing, i've never heard anyone else use it besides people from socal
we herd some fellas at teh mall say stuff like obvi and other made up words

Old 07-29-2009, 09:30 AM   #65
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
They see me bobbin' they hatin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
They see me lobbin' they hatin'

They see me hobbin' they hatin'
Attached Thumbnails
Mobbin in Sedona AZ...-frodo.jpg  

Old 07-29-2009, 09:31 AM   #66
SLOH is a jewel in the roughSLOH is a jewel in the roughSLOH is a jewel in the rough

Name: Scott
SLOH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonTacoma View Post
we herd some fellas at teh mall say stuff like obvi and other made up words
HAHA no freaking way i just heard that too the other day, never in real life but on this tv show, this hugee stoner tool, it was like a commercial for some reality tv show and the guy was explaining what "obvi" was (stoner voice) "obvi is likee..., when some guy is like sweeeet truck bro, you're just like pfh obvi" which just means, OBVIOUSLY, how f-ing dumb is that

Old 07-29-2009, 09:32 AM   #67
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLOH View Post
HAHA no freaking way i just heard that too the other day, never in real life but on this tv show, this hugee stoner tool, it was like a commercial for some reality tv show and the guy was explaining what "obvi" was (stoner voice) "obvi is likee..., when some guy is like sweeeet truck bro, you're just like pfh obvi" which just means, OBVIOUSLY, how f-ing dumb is that
yeah we saw that too, i guess they got it from the same thing...if somebody ever hears us say it were makin fun of em

Old 07-29-2009, 09:35 AM   #68
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
I think it has it's roots in ebonics.

Old 07-29-2009, 09:37 AM   #69
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
i was just about to post that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
when people say "mobbin", it sounds the same as when someone says "murdered out".

it just doesnt make any fucking sense.
yesser i know what you mean.

dude this kid is stirring up some shit now........just everyone relax and have a good time

Old 07-29-2009, 09:38 AM   #70
SLOH is a jewel in the roughSLOH is a jewel in the roughSLOH is a jewel in the rough

Name: Scott
SLOH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonTacoma View Post
yeah we saw that too, i guess they got it from the same thing...if somebody ever hears us say it were makin fun of em
right there with ya bud

p.s. nice reppin that monster!, got a fat one on my back window, i love it when i see fellow tacomas with monster stickers.

Closed Thread