Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

my taco vs. type r integra

Old 09-14-2006, 12:09 PM   #3
sputnik767 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsputnik767 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsputnik767 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsputnik767 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsputnik767 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsputnik767 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsputnik767 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsputnik767 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsputnik767 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsputnik767 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsputnik767 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
sputnik767's Tacoma Gallery
Are you running a short shifter? It seems that your shifter throw is much shorter than mine.
Old 09-19-2006, 06:34 AM   #5
Tukohmah has much to be proud ofTukohmah has much to be proud ofTukohmah has much to be proud ofTukohmah has much to be proud ofTukohmah has much to be proud ofTukohmah has much to be proud ofTukohmah has much to be proud ofTukohmah has much to be proud ofTukohmah has much to be proud of

Tukohmah's Tacoma Gallery
What were the times for those runs?

That R owned you lol J/K
Old 09-20-2006, 03:30 AM   #8
Tukohmah has much to be proud ofTukohmah has much to be proud ofTukohmah has much to be proud ofTukohmah has much to be proud ofTukohmah has much to be proud ofTukohmah has much to be proud ofTukohmah has much to be proud ofTukohmah has much to be proud ofTukohmah has much to be proud of

Tukohmah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by twoarezee View Post
i ran a 17.2, he ran a 14.8. i got no top end but i pulled 2 cars on him off the line.
Are you charged, turbo or stock with intake and exhaust? 17 seems to be stock say it's st ck
Old 09-20-2006, 04:28 PM   #9
twoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

twoarezee's Tacoma Gallery
intake and manaflow, it was my firsttime racing at the track and i spun tire alot. going this saturday so times should be better.