Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

My heros

Old 09-18-2009, 04:35 PM   #1
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
My heros

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7_o-2cU9AQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K5OSiC7c0E
Old 09-18-2009, 04:44 PM   #2
BlueTaco is on a distinguished road
Army: Military Police - Dog handler
BlueTaco's Tacoma Gallery
psht...i did that in my tacoma yesterday
Old 09-18-2009, 05:11 PM   #4
Be a thinker, not a stinker
usctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

usctacoma's Tacoma Gallery
you just watched fantasy factory didnt you?
Old 09-18-2009, 05:16 PM   #5
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by usctacoma View Post
you just watched fantasy factory didnt you?
No my mom talked to Travis for a few minutes today. He took his mom to her doctors appointment and my mom was her nurse. I live 20 mins away from Travis.
Old 09-23-2009, 11:33 AM   #6
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
TP is one crazy mofo. he's uber badass in my book.
Old 10-20-2009, 03:50 PM   #8
Foster9091 is a name known to allFoster9091 is a name known to allFoster9091 is a name known to allFoster9091 is a name known to allFoster9091 is a name known to allFoster9091 is a name known to all

Foster9091's Tacoma Gallery
yea he is frickin awesome and i wish i could drive like ken block
Old 10-25-2009, 04:51 PM   #9
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post
No my mom talked to Travis for a few minutes today. He took his mom to her doctors appointment and my mom was her nurse. I live 20 mins away from Travis.

You gotta be closer then that, im only 30min from him, haha. There are some nice hill climbs for our trucks, we should go there sometime.
Old 10-25-2009, 05:05 PM   #10
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by littledvl View Post
You gotta be closer then that, im only 30min from him, haha. There are some nice hill climbs for our trucks, we should go there sometime.
Yea I'm probably more 15 mins but it's pretty close. I've only been once and that was before I could drive. Would he let us drive our trucks over the property?
Old 10-25-2009, 07:48 PM   #11
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post
Yea I'm probably more 15 mins but it's pretty close. I've only been once and that was before I could drive. Would he let us drive our trucks over the property?

Yeah, you gotta sign the release form if you havnt done it already. and if the gates open its ok, his dad will open the gate sometimes if hes outside, just ask.
Old 10-25-2009, 07:59 PM   #12
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by littledvl View Post
Yeah, you gotta sign the release form if you havnt done it already. and if the gates open its ok, his dad will open the gate sometimes if hes outside, just ask.
Sick. When I come home for thanksgiving break I'd love to hit that up. I'll shoot you a PM sometime.