Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

All Pro?

Old 09-26-2009, 10:33 AM   #1
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
All Pro?

Any videos of Monkeyproof's, djtrujillo(spelling?) or any other all pro LT in action? I swear I saw some on here but can find any
Old 09-26-2009, 06:11 PM   #2
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Guc9r64Aw6U... name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Guc9r64Aw6U&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GLvljmDO0Hk... name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GLvljmDO0Hk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Old 09-27-2009, 01:02 AM   #3
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Thanks, I have seen those already, I thought I saw different video on here somewhere, cant find them, maybe it was just the bad ass pictures im thinking of, thanks though
Old 09-27-2009, 06:41 AM   #4
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sure man, just trying to help. here's some pics of sirmarlon testing out his LT. not sure if you've seen these too but here ya go. this dude takes great pics and the allpro LT kit is awesome!!!

http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=135358
Old 09-27-2009, 11:40 AM   #5
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
Thanks, seen all those, those are the shots that started the thinking of this kit.
Old 09-27-2009, 12:27 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillfly199 View Post
Thanks, seen all those, those are the shots that started the thinking of this kit.
yeah, i dont even have a 2nd gen but this kit is making me want to go out and buy one
Old 09-27-2009, 12:45 PM   #7
dtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denny
dtrujillo63's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dtrujillo63
My brother and I plan on going out and shooting both high speed and low speed stuff with an HD cam. We should have something soon enough. I wish I would have gone with this kit from the beginning. Its BADASS in every way.
Old 09-27-2009, 12:50 PM   #8
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrujillo63 View Post
My brother and I plan on going out and shooting both high speed and low speed stuff with an HD cam. We should have something soon enough. I wish I would have gone with this kit from the beginning. Its BADASS in every way.
Just out of curiosity, im not educated a bunch on LT kits buts whats the difference between The AP LT kit and lets say Engage or Camburg? It seems like those trucks sit wider and have more travel. And I just trippin???
Old 09-27-2009, 01:00 PM   #9
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
sure man, just trying to help. here's some pics of sirmarlon testing out his LT. not sure if you've seen these too but here ya go. this dude takes great pics and the allpro LT kit is awesome!!!

http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=135358
hey man..thats SirMarlon taking pics of my truck haha

anyways, here's a couple off the All Pro tacos..the Silver taco is Jon's (owner of All Pro) and the white taco belongs to Sara (All Pro's General Manager)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLvljmDO0Hk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Guc9r...eature=related
Old 09-27-2009, 01:03 PM   #10
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

here's on more video..

action footage of my All-Pro Off Road Long Travel kit out at Lucerne Valley running with the SoCal TTORA prerunners guys a few months back..

action starts at 1:01 into the clip....video made by marnes2986 (TTORA)

http://vimeo.com/5565218
Old 09-27-2009, 01:32 PM   #11
Power Top

una mas..

from the SoCal TTORA Big Bear trip last month...dtrujillo63, Jon and Sara's All Pro LT tacos in action on the infamous John Bull trail..too bad i had to miss this run

EDIT: like to mention that BrandonH and EROCKER was also on this run

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dATZgQc6tS4
Old 10-11-2009, 12:03 PM   #12
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
Man the more and more I look at these all pro LT trucks makes me really anxious to get the kit on my truck. Thanks for all the videos Monkeyproof, cant wait to get the kit. What is everyone running on the rear of these kits? Are you running the All Pro 3" leaf pack with fox shocks?
Old 10-11-2009, 12:04 PM   #13
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrujillo63 View Post
I take it your still in love with the kit Truck looks great, how is the on road ride?
Old 10-11-2009, 12:08 PM   #14
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Just out of curiosity, im not educated a bunch on LT kits buts whats the difference between The AP LT kit and lets say Engage or Camburg? It seems like those trucks sit wider and have more travel. And I just trippin???
The Engage and Camburg are more of a pure desert style long travel set up, where the All Pro is an all around type of kit. You dont have to buy new fenders for it. They guys that have the All Pro kit take it out and rock crawl it and do any type of off roading you can do, then take it out to the desert and tear it up at 60+. Thats why im going with it, hearing how much fun these guys are having and how bad ass they look is too much for me
Old 10-11-2009, 12:14 PM   #15
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
OMFG. I need a long travel really bad. These videos are such a tease.
Old 10-11-2009, 12:17 PM   #16
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
I know, these videos just keep making me want this kit more and more. I cant wait to get this on my truck, I am getting so excited.
Old 10-11-2009, 12:18 PM   #17
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I know, these videos just keep making me want this kit more and more. I cant wait to get this on my truck, I am getting so excited.
When are you going with a long travel?
Old 10-11-2009, 12:38 PM   #18
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The Engage and Camburg are more of a pure desert style long travel set up, where the All Pro is an all around type of kit. You dont have to buy new fenders for it. They guys that have the All Pro kit take it out and rock crawl it and do any type of off roading you can do, then take it out to the desert and tear it up at 60+. Thats why im going with it, hearing how much fun these guys are having and how bad ass they look is too much for me
Thanks. The AP LT kit seems more of a 4x4 kit. I know they have it for prerunners obviosly. Just saying. Since its not as wide it can be used on trails still.
Old 10-11-2009, 12:44 PM   #19
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dysfunctnlretard View Post
When are you going with a long travel?
I am saving up right now, should be able to do it here shortly, gonna have to do it myself because they said they arent doing any installs because they are backed up, I will have enough when I get my next overtime check, but its a huge decision because it will wipe out the savings, but it will be so worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Thanks. The AP LT kit seems more of a 4x4 kit. I know they have it for prerunners obviosly. Just saying. Since its not as wide it can be used on trails still.
Ya that is what everyone that has it is saying. Seems like it is the best all around kit, well worth the money from what they say.
Old 10-11-2009, 12:51 PM   #20
Power Top

Quote:
I am saving up right now, should be able to do it here shortly, gonna have to do it myself because they said they arent doing any installs because they are backed up, I will have enough when I get my next overtime check, but its a huge decision because it will wipe out the savings, but it will be so worth it.
the install of the kit is easy and straight forward. dtrujillo63 installed his in one day. i highly suggest that you take your stock half shafts to a drive line shop to have them remove the stock CV joints off of them and have em installed on the new extended shafts. otherwise it's a major PITA and will require a heavy duty hydraulic press.