Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Correct Video Poll

View Poll Results: Which video is better?
#1 24 61.54%
#2 8 20.51%
They both suck... 7 17.95%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-28-2009, 06:54 AM   #1
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Correct Video Poll

Please watch both videos in their ENTIRETY if you are going to vote. It will take 4 minutes.

I'm thinking about switching my major in college to film or picking up a minor in film. I've been making videos for like about a year I guess and seriously for maybe 4-5 months.

I am going to send one of these to a professor to see what he thinks of my creativity and abilities.

So which one is better in your opinion. I'd really love a reason why as well.

Note:
Please double click on the video taking you to youtube and watch them in HD for the best quality.
Professor is a car/truck guy so he won't care about the drift or burnout.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWmVeUafHk0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0A5XF-3pk4
Old 09-28-2009, 07:35 AM   #3
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
Hey Nick, I like the first one as well, I would almost suggest making a New one with some other footage that you have on film. I think your editing is pretty good, but the Raw footage is also what makes a Video worth watching. Keep up the good work.
Old 09-28-2009, 07:44 AM   #5
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
I voted for the #1.. Mostly because I like the music better then the 2nd. I did not like the slo-motion of the burn out in the 1st, that part in the 2nd vid was better IMO....Both were great vids!! Awesome work!

You should consider making one of these..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6Q072tuF7M

I think you would be suprised!

Good luck!
Old 09-28-2009, 11:00 AM   #6
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
its the music in the first one that does it for me. what track is that?
What we are destined to do - Egadz!
I rocks doesn't it. It hits really hard with the bass turned up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
I voted for the #1.. Mostly because I like the music better then the 2nd. I did not like the slo-motion of the burn out in the 1st, that part in the 2nd vid was better IMO....Both were great vids!! Awesome work!

Good luck!
That looks awesome! I will definitely look into that.
Old 09-28-2009, 11:09 AM   #7
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post

Good luck!
i was gonna post that too!
i voted one for sure!
your truck sounds AMAZING nice work!
Old 09-28-2009, 11:24 AM   #8
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
i was gonna post that too!
i voted one for sure!
your truck sounds AMAZING nice work!
Thanks a lot man!

More votes people. I want to get opinions as well.
Old 09-28-2009, 11:47 AM   #9
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
What program are you using to edit?

I was messing around with Movie Maker and managed to put this together....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68fTRHP1ISE

It's from a online golf game that I play.

LoL, note the name of my production company at the end credits.
Old 09-28-2009, 02:04 PM   #10
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Just iMovie on my mac. I want a better program like Final Cut Studio but I'm not dropping a grand for some software just for a hobby.
Old 09-28-2009, 02:20 PM   #11
Rocking your mom's world Since 1997
drew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

drew02a's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post

I'm thinking about switching my major in college to film or picking up a minor in film. I've been making videos for like about a year I guess and seriously for maybe 4-5 months.
What's your current major, and how close are you to finishing?
Old 09-28-2009, 04:03 PM   #13
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew02a View Post
What's your current major, and how close are you to finishing?
Undecided in my major. I'd probably just pick up a minor if I do anything. I started college 6 weeks ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
i honestly like the second one. both were good. but the second ones music was a better choice to me. and how everything was blended together
Thanks. I like both so I thought I'd leave it to the members.
Old 09-28-2009, 06:01 PM   #14
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Night bump. A little more feedback would be great. Or at least vote.
Old 09-29-2009, 09:10 PM   #15
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
I vote video # 2, but with the music from #1.

I like #2 more because it seemed to transition faster..or maybe its just me..
Old 09-30-2009, 07:44 AM   #16
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyToyTaco View Post
I vote video # 2, but with the music from #1.

I like #2 more because it seemed to transition faster..or maybe its just me..
Thanks for your opinion. I'll change it up and see what I think.

Someone voted they both suck lol
Old 09-30-2009, 02:29 PM   #17
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
damn trd intake coming in at 103 degrees then jumps up to 105 degrees on acceleration???? hmmm not really a cold air intake huh, that temp should get lower on the WOT. URD FTW!

sorry just whoring it up, siick vid though
Old 09-30-2009, 05:00 PM   #18
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
if your are going to use slow motion you need explosions and mindless violence.....just ask Michael Bay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt9R_boH_pU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXGWZxI9lAs

I like the 2nd video without the slow motion
Old 10-01-2009, 10:13 PM   #19
50Tacoma
willmhobbs is on a distinguished road

Name: Will
willmhobbs's Tacoma Gallery
if the loaded faster im sure everyone would be happier....or maybe its my connection........
Old 10-02-2009, 06:40 AM   #20
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by willmhobbs View Post
if the loaded faster im sure everyone would be happier....or maybe its my connection........
It's your connection.