Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

True Flow Air Filters and Intakes

Old 01-30-2008, 04:07 PM   #1
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
True Flow Air Filters and Intakes

Here's a video of the True Flow Filters comparing to other leading filters. I don't believe they make a drop-in filter for tacomas, but i know for a fact that they make the whole system for 05+ Tacomas. (I just purchased one)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThmW2SW1I-k
Old 11-20-2008, 02:54 PM   #2
Mustache May
MacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of light

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
That's badass. I want one.
Old 12-10-2008, 05:35 PM   #3
kris219 is on a distinguished road
Name: Kris
kris219's Tacoma Gallery
dont u think that other companies like k&n have videos just like this? the video seemed kind of unbelievable because i've nothing but positive comments about k&n.
Old 12-10-2008, 05:49 PM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kris219 View Post
dont u think that other companies like k&n have videos just like this? the video seemed kind of unbelievable because i've nothing but positive comments about k&n.
X2, but I think K&N sucks.
Old 12-16-2008, 07:03 AM   #5
XrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to XrunnIT
I have been running a True Flow filter in my K&N intake for over a year, and absolutely love it!

I was looking at getting their kit a while ago, and I'm still interested in it. Mostly because not everybody has that setup.

Please let me know how you like it!