Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Crash test

Old 02-08-2008, 06:35 PM   #1
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Crash test

Here is 40mph crash tests of the Tacoma
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aESn7gFkZI
Old 02-08-2008, 07:31 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
even after a wreck like that, i'd hope for a total on my tacoma. i had a 2000 ford ranger and wrecked it going to work one morning, and it did right at 10k worth of damage and the insurance company "fixed" it, all because it was a month and a half new......damn i hate insurance bullshit!!
Old 02-09-2008, 06:49 AM   #3
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
even after a wreck like that, i'd hope for a total on my tacoma. i had a 2000 ford ranger and wrecked it going to work one morning, and it did right at 10k worth of damage and the insurance company "fixed" it, all because it was a month and a half new......damn i hate insurance bullshit!!
After they "fixed" it, how did it drive ? I would also be pissed, I would think that's it never really right and making all the payments on a new truck that's not right would grate at me daily.
Old 02-09-2008, 08:48 AM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete jedi View Post
After they "fixed" it, how did it drive ? I would also be pissed, I would think that's it never really right and making all the payments on a new truck that's not right would grate at me daily.
at first, i thought it was just "ok", but then, as i suspected in the first place, it wouldnt hold an alignment for very long, then the catalytic converter clogged up.........basically, bad shit kept on happening after the wreck as a cause of the wreck.