Old 11-03-2009, 08:34 PM   #1
MarcD is on a distinguished road
MarcD's Tacoma Gallery
Set your parking brake!

http://www.break.com/index/always-se...ing-brake.html

Poor Taco
Old 11-03-2009, 08:40 PM   #2
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
Wow What an idiot. I swear he looks back at the truck just before he goes into the door!!
Old 11-04-2009, 04:09 AM   #3
SMO
SaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
SaltySteve's Tacoma Gallery
LOL. I was just going to post this same video. OOPS!!!
Old 11-04-2009, 05:00 AM   #4
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
this video reminds me of the top gear video where they tried to kill a hilux...except that this one is less exciting and people are still posting it repeatedly

4th time in 3 days
Old 11-04-2009, 05:49 AM   #6
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Repost #4???!!!!
Old 11-04-2009, 07:53 AM   #7
MarcD is on a distinguished road
MarcD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
this video reminds me of the top gear video where they tried to kill a hilux...except that this one is less exciting and people are still posting it repeatedly

4th time in 3 days
Regarding the repost, I checked the "Tacoma Videos" thread for it before posting, and it hadn't been posted in there (here).

So it appears 3 people before me don't know how to categorize their posts
Old 11-04-2009, 12:43 PM   #8
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcD View Post
Regarding the repost, I checked the "Tacoma Videos" thread for it before posting, and it hadn't been posted in there (here).

So it appears 3 people before me don't know how to categorize their posts
i cannot argue with that

but yes...ive seen 4 different threads just with this video

at least you made the attempt
Old 11-04-2009, 01:17 PM   #9
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
how many times can we post this video????is there any way to block that site it is on?
Old 11-06-2009, 06:03 AM   #10
function & form
TRDPyrite09 will become famous soon enough

TRDPyrite09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltySteve View Post
LOL. I was just going to post this same video. OOPS!!!
lmao so was i