Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Colour Poll

Old 11-15-2009, 05:23 PM   #1
Warrior74 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mark
Warrior74's Tacoma Gallery
Colour Poll

Alright everyone, the time is coming soon. I am going to buy my new Tacoma double cab TRD and I am looking for your votes on what the best colour choice is. I'll let you know what the end result will be.

Black Sand Pearl
Magnetic Grey Metalic
Silver Streak Mica
Barcelona Red Metalic
Old 11-15-2009, 05:32 PM   #3
Yamaha
Canadian Max is a name known to allCanadian Max is a name known to allCanadian Max is a name known to allCanadian Max is a name known to allCanadian Max is a name known to allCanadian Max is a name known to all

Name: Mike
Canadian Max's Tacoma Gallery
Silver Streak Mica was my second choice, I picked Speedway Blue
Old 11-15-2009, 05:34 PM   #4
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
BSP or MGM

Cheers.
Old 11-15-2009, 05:34 PM   #5
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Super white..
Old 11-15-2009, 05:38 PM   #6
CanadianGuy is on a distinguished road

CanadianGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Bsp
Old 12-16-2009, 07:39 PM   #7
Space Cowboy is on a distinguished road
Space Cowboy's Tacoma Gallery
Black Sand Pearl

It's what I have.
Attached Thumbnails
Colour Poll-photo-10.jpg  
Old 12-16-2009, 07:42 PM   #8
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Why is it that you want our opinions of color for a vehicle that you will be buying and using for the next x amount of years? Get what you like, simple as that.
Old 12-16-2009, 09:00 PM   #9
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
So I assume in Canadian culture the word color has a u? That is freggin awesome! lol And I think you should go with black. Not being biased because I have a black truck or anything cough cough
Old 12-17-2009, 07:53 AM   #10
Space Cowboy is on a distinguished road
Space Cowboy's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not usually one for red cars- too bright. But I test drove a Barcelona Red Tacoma Double Cab, Off Road and it was gorgeous.
Old 12-17-2009, 08:19 AM   #11
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
Why is this in Tacoma Videos?

BSP FTW!

Ah yes, the "Poser Turbo Mod"

BSP FTMFW
Old 12-17-2009, 08:27 AM   #12
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
Don't lie. You liked it too.

Idler pulleys sound awesome when they ingest dirty coal water

Hellz ya yo! I was half tempted to try it myself. Half tempted, mind you.
Old 12-17-2009, 08:32 AM   #13
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Timberland Mica?
Old 12-17-2009, 02:30 PM   #14
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
I know its not listed but add another for White!
Old 12-17-2009, 02:33 PM   #15
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
speedway blue! my favorite color for sure
Old 12-17-2009, 02:52 PM   #16
Drakken is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
Name: Nevin
Drakken's Tacoma Gallery
1) BSP
2) MGM
3) SSM

In that order
Old 12-17-2009, 03:10 PM   #17
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior74 View Post
Alright everyone, the time is coming soon. I am going to buy my new Tacoma double cab TRD and I am looking for your votes on what the best color choice is. I'll let you know what the end result will be.

Black Sand Pearl
Magnetic Grey Metalic
Silver Streak Mica
Barcelona Red Metalic
FIFY

Also... make it a poll. Much easier to see results.