Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Tacoma Jumping

Old 02-23-2008, 09:12 AM   #1
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Tacoma Jumping

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWLsC...eature=related
Old 02-23-2008, 09:36 AM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-23-2008, 11:52 AM   #3
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Did you hear that?

Yup.... give him a week, he'll be on this forum posting about some new noise he's experiencing and wanna know what happened and how to fix it.

Sorry - I guess I'm just old and don't see the point in abusing your truck like that.
Old 02-23-2008, 03:19 PM   #4
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Yep ! i think it's called "school of hard knocks" I'm right there with you.
Old 02-23-2008, 06:47 PM   #5
Pastry Chef
tacotoe is on a distinguished road
tacotoe's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks. I enjoyed the vids. Have to agree w/ the janster & jedi though..couldn`t afford to do that with my own truck.
Old 02-23-2008, 06:50 PM   #6
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Nice something i would do.
Old 03-02-2008, 05:52 PM   #7
bambamonly1 is on a distinguished road
bambamonly1's Tacoma Gallery
hope the frame dont break know of a couple of broken frames from stuff like that nice video
Old 03-02-2008, 06:06 PM   #8
AK Backcountry is on a distinguished road

AK Backcountry's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like fun. Can I borrow somebody's truck so I can do that.
Old 03-02-2008, 06:10 PM   #9
pat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pat's taco's Tacoma Gallery
yeah , i'm gonna have to pass on destroying my truck for a dumb youtube video ..... nothing wrong with going jumping or mudding , but would rather my truck be moded before i go out and do it .........
Old 03-02-2008, 06:36 PM   #10
lawnrevenge is just really nicelawnrevenge is just really nicelawnrevenge is just really nicelawnrevenge is just really nicelawnrevenge is just really nice

lawnrevenge's Tacoma Gallery
A friend of mine did that with his civic every day on the way home from school. He eventually lost control and smashed into a telephone pole. I bet he didn't think it was so cool when he was explaining to the reporting officer and then his dad just what happened.
Old 03-24-2008, 10:19 PM   #11
Saratogian
DefyInertia is on a distinguished road

Name: Nate
DefyInertia's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawnrevenge View Post
A friend of mine did that with his civic every day on the way home from school. He eventually lost control and smashed into a telephone pole. I bet he didn't think it was so cool when he was explaining to the reporting officer and then his dad just what happened.
good thing he didn't kill anyone...people do stupid shit on public streets.
Old 03-25-2008, 10:19 PM   #12
lawnrevenge is just really nicelawnrevenge is just really nicelawnrevenge is just really nicelawnrevenge is just really nicelawnrevenge is just really nice

lawnrevenge's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
good thing he didn't kill anyone
I ran into him a few days ago and we were talking about back in high school. He brought that up, never would talk about it before and I never pressed him. That was a lucky wakeup call for him. He's still gets sick thinking about doing that.

BTW his dad didn't let him drive again until he was 18 and had his own car. He didn't go into any more detail about that.
Old 05-15-2008, 12:23 PM   #13
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Well, it looks like the same guy doing the jump in the video above^ rolled his truck in another "stupid stunt" he was pulling...
Here's the aftermath...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_LHi9rP8lY