Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

"V8" Tacoma

Old 11-24-2009, 06:19 PM   #1
"thats what she said"
01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future

Name: joe
01taquito's Tacoma Gallery
"V8" Tacoma

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVuJNecxn0E
i have seen pics of this truck but i didnt know it was a v8. pretty sick. i wonder if it runs????
Old 11-24-2009, 06:22 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I so want that truck!!
Old 11-24-2009, 06:23 PM   #4
I CANT SPELL SO DONT BITCH
mwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mwild's Tacoma Gallery
i want to hear it run
Old 11-24-2009, 06:28 PM   #5
"thats what she said"
01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future

that truck gave me a semi
Old 11-24-2009, 06:29 PM   #6
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
i want to drive it
Old 11-24-2009, 06:31 PM   #8
dmbfan73 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddmbfan73 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddmbfan73 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddmbfan73 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddmbfan73 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddmbfan73 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddmbfan73 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddmbfan73 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddmbfan73 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddmbfan73 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddmbfan73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: c-17 loadmaster
dmbfan73's Tacoma Gallery
wonder what it would cost to put that motor in our tacos
Old 11-24-2009, 06:33 PM   #9
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
How many times does toyota need to hear "I want this truck" before they actually build something like it.
No shit! Rubber floors.....short wheel base extra cab.....V8.....giggity!!!
Old 11-24-2009, 06:36 PM   #11
coryk51 is on a distinguished road
Name: Cory
coryk51's Tacoma Gallery
I wish they would just do the V8 and the black interior. I know its a truck but I have the light grey interior and boy does it get dirty.
Old 11-24-2009, 06:42 PM   #12
stanman9 will become famous soon enough
stanman9's Tacoma Gallery
the short bed access cab makes no sense. why buy a short bed unless you are sacrificing for the double cab
Old 11-24-2009, 06:43 PM   #13
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
That color is amazing...i'd trade in my current truck and first born (if I had any) to get it
Old 11-24-2009, 06:44 PM   #14
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanman9 View Post
the short bed access cab makes no sense. why buy a short bed unless you are sacrificing for the double cab
offroad advantages galore!!
Old 11-24-2009, 06:44 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanman9 View Post
Short wheelbase is better off road. The extended cab gives more interior room than the regular cabs. Best of both worlds if you ask me, but I dont use the bed of my truck for much more than a cooler and boating gear...
Old 11-24-2009, 06:53 PM   #16
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
How many times does toyota need to hear "I want this truck" before they actually build something like it.
"Turbo Diesel"
Old 11-24-2009, 06:57 PM   #17
bigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud of
Name: mike
bigyetti's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I so want that truck!!
me too X100000000000000000000000
Old 11-24-2009, 07:03 PM   #19
bigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud of
Name: mike
bigyetti's Tacoma Gallery
Unhappy

all i need now is more money
Old 11-24-2009, 07:04 PM   #20
"thats what she said"

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Short wheelbase is better off road. The extended cab gives more interior room than the regular cabs. Best of both worlds if you ask me, but I dont use the bed of my truck for much more than a cooler and boating gear...
and it looks cool