Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

My Taco Making A Descent

Old 12-03-2009, 01:56 PM   #1
Wandering But Not Lost
Rattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to behold

Rattler's Tacoma Gallery
My Taco Making A Descent

One of the first videos I made. Here is my Tacoma going down the Stairsteps on Drummond Island here in Michigan's UP. 4 Wheel & Offroad went to Drummond Island on their last Ultimate Adventure. Of course it is steeper than what it looks! I can see that when I get some 5100s on it it will be a much better ride down next time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPK-QhNGTgY
Old 12-03-2009, 02:00 PM   #3
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like that is a pretty cool place to do some wheelin. Good video
Old 12-03-2009, 02:11 PM   #4
MikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
MikeyD's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Video. And yeah pictures and videos always make hill look really level for some reason.
Old 12-08-2009, 09:21 AM   #5
vegas1 is a name known to allvegas1 is a name known to allvegas1 is a name known to allvegas1 is a name known to allvegas1 is a name known to allvegas1 is a name known to all
Name: Jorge Edward
vegas1's Tacoma Gallery
we need more pics
Old 12-08-2009, 09:35 AM   #7
graymaurer is on a distinguished road
graymaurer's Tacoma Gallery
tilt the camera the opposite way of the hill...that'll help
Old 12-08-2009, 09:39 AM   #8
Boosted17 is just really niceBoosted17 is just really niceBoosted17 is just really niceBoosted17 is just really nice

Name: Cliff
Boosted17's Tacoma Gallery
Good video. Looked like a lot of fun!
Old 12-08-2009, 09:44 AM   #9
Wandering But Not Lost
Rattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to behold

Rattler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masada View Post
Nice vid and good run man, but you need some sliders. You came pretty close to hitting your rocker panel on that last big bump...
I had a closer call at Rocks & Valleys about a month after that. I thought for sure I smoked a rocker. I think I will orer a set of Trail Gears for it soon.
Old 12-08-2009, 10:11 AM   #10
Banned
Masada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Taylor
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rattler View Post
I had a closer call at Rocks & Valleys about a month after that. I thought for sure I smoked a rocker. I think I will orer a set of Trail Gears for it soon.
Well I can't let you order anything until I tell you about Avid off road, Brandon is a local guy here in AZ and does amazing work for a very reasonable price. I got my weld on sliders fabed, assembled and put on for $300. The sliders are extremely well built and the craftsmanship is top notch. Check his site out or e-mail him before you buy anything, you won't be disappointed...
Old 12-11-2009, 04:00 PM   #11
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
great video and awesome truck. I really love the roof basket. I'll be getting one the summer for sure!