Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Driving along the All American Canal

Old 12-08-2009, 09:13 PM   #1
cranky is on a distinguished road
cranky's Tacoma Gallery
Driving along the All American Canal

Took some video with an iPhone while driving along the All American Canal to a fishing spot. Not challenging or fast but I still had a good time In the second vid I go through a tunnel thats not much wider than the truck, I had about 6 inches on each side

The first vid is pretty boring till I remembered to turn up the radio (1:45).

edit: shit, I don't know how to embed video. here are the links
edit: all I needed was the links
edit: you beat me to it
Old 12-08-2009, 09:15 PM   #2
bass turds
Veccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Veccster's Tacoma Gallery
Sure would suck if you had a problem. Looks like you were alone; it was raining and more serious storm looked like it was rolling in. Oh, and it was getting dark!

Cool place though. I wish we had some easy cruising areas around here. All we get is mud, trees and rocks.

here you go...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCp89qTXWDg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5H47vdrQiU
Old 12-08-2009, 09:26 PM   #3
cranky is on a distinguished road
cranky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veccster View Post
Sure would suck if you had a problem. Looks like you were alone; it was raining and more serious storm looked like it was rolling in. Oh, and it was getting dark!

Cool place though. I wish we had some easy cruising areas around here. All we get is mud, trees and rocks.

here you go...
Thanks for the quick fix. I've been on that road (first vid) in a Honda Odyssey so I knew it would be no problem. The rain actually gave me the confidence to go down the road that goes under the tracks, as it firmed up the sand quite a bit.