Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Playing around in the snow in da taco!

Old 12-19-2009, 01:04 PM   #1
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Playing around in the snow in da taco!

Just a simple little video I made! And yes theres a Chevy in it and no surprisingly enough it didn't break down while making this video jk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNn_c6Cfk80
Old 12-19-2009, 01:32 PM   #4
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
looks like someone could use a hair cut
Old 12-19-2009, 01:50 PM   #5
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowham View Post
looks like someone could use a hair cut
Yeah I know! Im gona shave it completely off january first thats why Ive been growing it out so long lol

And thanks guys I had a blast out there weve gotten about 3 more inches of snow since this morning when I filmed it so I know where Ill be first thing in the morning haha
Old 12-21-2009, 07:12 AM   #6
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Cool man.....I was just waiting for you to hit one of those trees man....
Old 12-21-2009, 07:21 AM   #7
ElPhantasmo&TheChickenRunBlastarama
rutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud of
rutherk1's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to rutherk1
I like that hat. My buddy has hair that looks like that hat.
Old 12-21-2009, 07:27 AM   #8
Whyareyoureadingthis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob1 View Post
Cool man.....I was just waiting for you to hit one of those trees man....
Haha I didnt put it in the video but my dad did hit the blazer into a tree once, it didnt hurt it though. The very last clip you can see me lock the brakes up I came within about of foot of losing my front bumper. Its all worth it though!
Old 12-21-2009, 07:32 AM   #9
Whyareyoureadingthis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rutherk1 View Post
I like that hat. My buddy has hair that looks like that hat.
Well I usually have shorter hair and no glasses. It should all get shaved off Jan 1 as far as I know
Old 12-21-2009, 07:41 AM   #10
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
wow im suprised no one bashed you with the tread lightly like they did the last guy
Old 12-21-2009, 07:43 AM   #11
ElPhantasmo&TheChickenRunBlastarama
rutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud of
rutherk1's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to rutherk1
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
wow im suprised no one bashed you with the tread lightly like they did the last guy
Mother nature doesn't tread lightly, why should he.
Old 12-21-2009, 08:10 AM   #12
Whyareyoureadingthis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
This land was supposed to be developed into a neighborhood, we purchased it and prevented it from being developed, and the swamp from being filled in. We have about every kind of nature you could find in the woods, and spinning around some snow does not prohibit that in any form. Making a few ruts in the snow hurts absolutely nothing. If I was in a public off road park, or someone eleses land I would not be doing that. If youd like I can take pics of it once the snow thaws completely, you cant even tell we were out there. Why should I get bashed or anyone get bashed for having fun on their own property?
Old 12-21-2009, 02:13 PM   #13
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Thats a nice truck you got there. Great video
Old 12-21-2009, 02:35 PM   #14
Whyareyoureadingthis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capita View Post
Thats a nice truck you got there. Great video
Thanks man. I cant wait to get a 2nd gen, I really want a double cab so I can haul more than two passengers its the only thing I don't like about the truck.
Old 12-21-2009, 04:50 PM   #15
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Second gens are good but not bullet proof like the first gens. Yeah I'm loving the double cab, plenty of room.
Old 12-21-2009, 05:54 PM   #16
Whyareyoureadingthis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capita View Post
Second gens are good but not bullet proof like the first gens. Yeah I'm loving the double cab, plenty of room.
Nothing is bullet proof these days
Old 12-22-2009, 01:50 PM   #17

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
yeah thats totally true
Old 01-09-2010, 11:05 AM   #18
Yota4x4 is a splendid one to beholdYota4x4 is a splendid one to beholdYota4x4 is a splendid one to beholdYota4x4 is a splendid one to beholdYota4x4 is a splendid one to beholdYota4x4 is a splendid one to beholdYota4x4 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Nick
Yota4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Yota4x4
sweet lookin truck