Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Engage Jingle Jam run in Barstow

Old 12-22-2009, 11:07 AM   #1
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Engage Jingle Jam run in Barstow

Had a blast and saw a bunch of sick tacos!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arf0oZ3OOks
Old 12-22-2009, 11:29 AM   #3
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

haha thanks I just cleaned mine last night, got about a pound of sand out
Old 12-22-2009, 11:39 AM   #4
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
long travel is so gangster.sweet trucks
Old 12-22-2009, 11:47 AM   #6
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

^ I was the only one with a camcorder and the only guys doing runs were getting their shocks tuned. I dont have bypasses so I didnt do the drive bys. Its all good tho, I have so much more to do on my truck that my runs wouldnt have been too impressive
Old 12-22-2009, 11:56 AM   #7
that non tacoma guy
OneJay is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneJay is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneJay is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneJay is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneJay is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneJay is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneJay is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneJay is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneJay is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneJay is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneJay is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
OneJay's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like it was a fun time. Wish I could have gone. We need to hit up pismo or something sometime next quarter.
Old 12-22-2009, 11:57 AM   #8
KR FAB
sandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Amir
sandman427's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
^ I was the only one with a camcorder and the only guys doing runs were getting their shocks tuned. I dont have bypasses so I didnt do the drive bys. Its all good tho, I have so much more to do on my truck that my runs wouldnt have been too impressive
right on.... yea i gotta bunch more shit to lol... haha but dont we all... ay by the way was the 4runner stock in the rear...??
Old 12-22-2009, 12:05 PM   #9
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

just on their website.price aint that bad for long travel($2150). i thought they all started over $3000.how much does the race spindle add to the price? how much lift does it give the front?
http://engage-offroad.com/05Tacoma.htm
Old 12-22-2009, 12:08 PM   #10
KR FAB
sandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Amir
sandman427's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
just on their website.price aint that bad for long travel($2150). i thought they all started over $3000.how much does the race spindle add to the price? how much lift does it give the front?
http://engage-offroad.com/05Tacoma.htm
the race spindle when i asked was 1000$.... and i think its 3.5" or 4"... but someone correct me if u am wrong... and yea that shit aint bad lol....
Old 12-22-2009, 12:10 PM   #11
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman427 View Post
the race spindle when i asked was 1000$.... and i think its 3.5" or 4"... but someone correct me if u am wrong... and yea that shit aint bad lol....
so i guess if you do long travel,race spindels are a must. thats the starting at $3000 price tag.still long travel is bad ass
Old 12-22-2009, 12:18 PM   #12
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

you dont need race spindles for long travel, most 2nd gens at the meet didnt have the race spindles, but they are stronger and give you more wheel clearance than using stock spindles and adapters
Old 12-22-2009, 02:29 PM   #13
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneJay View Post
Looks like it was a fun time. Wish I could have gone. We need to hit up pismo or something sometime next quarter.
lets do it but I need to work on my rear end, seriously lagging
Old 12-22-2009, 03:33 PM   #14
Bookworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedBookworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedBookworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedBookworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedBookworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedBookworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedBookworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedBookworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedBookworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedBookworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedBookworm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
Bookworm's Tacoma Gallery
TURNS AND JUMPS

these things were missing.
Old 12-23-2009, 11:51 AM   #15
06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great. Engage is putting out some great work.

Can you guys run coilover,bypass,and hydro bump or just coilover/bypass on 2005+ Tacomas?
Old 01-23-2010, 10:02 PM   #17
Tacoma Banger
CORE BLAKE is on a distinguished road
CORE BLAKE's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in on the next one.

I wish I had all these videos when I was planning mine. TY
Old 01-23-2010, 10:07 PM   #18
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Ughhhhh