Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

1gen vs. tree!

Old 01-03-2010, 05:34 PM   #1
White Tank
SkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
SkyHighTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
1gen vs. tree!

Just came across this vid and thought is was awsome and funny!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEA0m...eature=related
Old 01-03-2010, 05:37 PM   #2
Afwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: B-52 Crew Chief/ Ground Radio MX/ LC-
Name: Matt
Afwrestler1986's Tacoma Gallery
Good thing he got on it there at the end.
Old 01-03-2010, 05:38 PM   #3
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Lol! Thats awesome...that tree might have done some damage
Old 01-03-2010, 05:39 PM   #4
Hambone155 is a splendid one to beholdHambone155 is a splendid one to beholdHambone155 is a splendid one to beholdHambone155 is a splendid one to beholdHambone155 is a splendid one to beholdHambone155 is a splendid one to behold

Hambone155's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Hambone155
sick!
Old 01-03-2010, 05:41 PM   #6
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
lol i think everyone else thought it was gonna do some damage also!
Old 01-03-2010, 05:45 PM   #7
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
yea i thought that truck was gonna get some dents in it......hahaha
Old 01-03-2010, 05:46 PM   #8
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I found this in the related vid...LOL
This is why you don't drink and drive
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vP_q...ayer_embedded#
Old 01-03-2010, 05:59 PM   #9
4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future

4low2go's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma=1, Tree=1
Old 01-03-2010, 06:01 PM   #10
White Tank
SkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottcrumley24 View Post
Yea I saw that vid too and what a waste of a perfectly good Taco. And damn yall are fast!!!
Old 01-03-2010, 06:16 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrgrnr View Post
^^^^^^ /my favorite Quote was "Dude ,dude your hissing"
Old 01-09-2010, 09:25 AM   #13
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottcrumley24 View Post
Glad that shit happened to those asstard morons!

Drinking, complete disregard for anything Tread Lightly. Hope the dudes insurance didn't pay out on it and he had to foot the bill.

Reason shit gets closed down and offroaders get a bad names.
Old 01-09-2010, 09:42 AM   #14
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilted Chiken View Post

Drinking, complete disregard for anything Tread Lightly. Hope the dudes insurance didn't pay out on it and he had to foot the bill.

I agree... idiots.

I can only hope it was their own property they destroyed and not someone elses. They sure trashed that nice grass...
Old 01-09-2010, 10:57 AM   #15
Yota4x4 is a splendid one to beholdYota4x4 is a splendid one to beholdYota4x4 is a splendid one to beholdYota4x4 is a splendid one to beholdYota4x4 is a splendid one to beholdYota4x4 is a splendid one to beholdYota4x4 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Nick
Yota4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Yota4x4
Taco 1, Tree 0. hahaha this was great!
Old 01-24-2010, 03:24 PM   #16
sachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
sachou's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Idiots.

Totally deserved it.

"You might not realize...but this is WAY too fast for the conditions...". Just seconds before the impact, lol.

The guys in the first vid should have taken down the tree in the second vid instead.

On a side note, I totally ran my 89 Corolla into a tree onto the bumper like that, but a few inches towards the center of the bumper, and just made a dent that almost, but not quite hit the radiator pusher fan. I was probably going 20 mph. Mechanically sound, just made the thing a little more of a beater.

They don't make em like they used to...and that's why I have an Allpro bumper.
Old 02-17-2010, 10:42 PM   #18
RallyTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
RallyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyHighTacoma View Post
Yea I saw that vid too and what a waste of a perfectly good Taco. And damn yall are fast!!!
While certainly stupid it wasn't a waste of anything (well $$, pride and dignity aside) it's still around and kicking and is still my daily driver and rallycross racer. Not thrilled about smacking the tree but I'm not ashamed either. I use my truck to have fun and made some bad decisions on a particular day that I can't change. Learned an obvious lesson and moved on but I still use my truck in a way that gives me enjoyment.

Here's some pics and vid from the first rallycross I entered post tree encounter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5uZW-Cwtyk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilted Chiken View Post

DRINKING! EGADS! You sound like a lot of fun.

We had just had a rallycross cancel that involved 4 hours of driving and we were desperate to salvage the day and went overboard. We were spending the night and having a bonfire so no one was driving on any public road or trail. But in any event I'm sure the mindset doesn't matter because I'm just a Treading Heavily heathen that couldn't live up to your shining example of the pure and moral way of living.

Anyway why do people in general, and you specifically, comment on things you know nothing about? It takes place on my friends property so it's not a disregard of treading lightly and isn't the reason anything got closed down. Also back when I had a 4x4 I never went off trail and bitched at anyone who did but thanks for making wild ass assumptions about me that have no basis in reality. The video description and comments on youtube say none of your accusations happened if you had bothered to read them.

Why would you wish a fellow Tacoma owner to not have his insurance pay out? While stupid and not one of my better days this is pretty much why most people have insurance. They slide off a snowy road or rear end someone while tuning the radio or mess it up off roading etc. Not sure why you have singled me out for making a similarly stupid mistake. It's moot in my case since I just had PL/PD insurance and not theft or collision and didn't file a claim.

I think you sound like a jerk by your stupid uninformed comments but I wouldn't wish anyone ill will let alone another Tacoma owner that your supposedly trying to be a part of a community with by posting on a Tacoma forum.

But thanks again for wishing me bad things and economic expenditures. For the sake of this board I hope this isn't the standard Tacoma World greeting that members put out to other Tacoma owners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
I agree... idiots.

I can only hope it was their own property they destroyed and not someone elses. They sure trashed that nice grass...
Again it was private property, the "destroyed nice grass" looked untouched 3 weeks later and this is a place where my buddy rides dirt bikes and plans to make his own personal rallycross track someday. But thanks for making comments and assumptions about me as though I would do this in a park or some strangers lawn! "Trashed that nice grass"?...what do you have a lawn fetish or something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachou View Post
Idiots.

The guys in the first vid should have taken down the tree in the second vid instead.

On a side note, I totally ran my 89 Corolla into a tree onto the bumper like that, but a few inches towards the center of the bumper, and just made a dent that almost, but not quite hit the radiator pusher fan. I was probably going 20 mph. Mechanically sound, just made the thing a little more of a beater.
FWIW the crash bar on the Tacoma only runs between the frame rails and the tree just missed it so the only thing absorbing the impact was the wafer thin bumper corner and the fender apron/fender. If I had hit the tree a little more on center I probably would have just messed up the bumper and maybe cracked the grill but alas that is not how it went down.

Oh and your idiocy for hitting a tree has also been duly noted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudbwoy7s View Post
idiots.
Scintillating analysis. Profundity of comment duly noted.
Old 02-17-2010, 10:56 PM   #19
RallyTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
RallyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Here's another video of my buddy and his civic at the same event just to show when he's not driving around his yard like an asstard he can actually drive LOL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUBlR...eature=related
Old 02-18-2010, 01:13 AM   #20
White Tank

^ u were on CT right?