Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Best Tacoma Vids I've Seen on YouTube

Old 07-06-2012, 03:47 PM   #41
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvdeserted View Post
Yeah, it's a good thing they were on a closed-course.
Obviously not by professionals.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC4333 View Post
I say let them have fun!

I reckon

These guys make up for the stuff I would never do with my truck.
Arm chair offroading is a good thing once in a while...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foster9091 View Post
o and i'd like to add i have not damaged my truck at all in all of my outings with them.
I'll further add driving like that in vids the "no damage" statement will fade to "lots of damage"..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
You young pups think its cool. You probably still live at home and can afford the repairs.

Wait till your older, have a family to support - you'll cringe at the thought of jumping your truck. $$$$$$

Kilted Chiken summed it up nicely. Those videos are just propaganda for the greenies fighting to shut down the trails. Society already thinks offroading is dangerous, reckless, & unsafe. This only prooves it.
Sadly this is true.....