Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Best Tacoma Vids I've Seen on YouTube

Old 03-16-2008, 04:57 PM   #1
aaronk is on a distinguished road
aaronk's Tacoma Gallery
Best Tacoma Vids I've Seen on YouTube

I'm sure I'm not the only one who searches YouTube for Tacoma videos... Found these two gems and thought I'd share. I only wish they were longer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G146_6l4Y0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-QK4WRLJNc
Old 03-16-2008, 05:19 PM   #2
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
I wish they would be removed from Youtube.

Offroaders don't need anymore negative publicity and what is portrayed in the video's is just exactly what the Sie**a C**b needs.

Aside from that pretty badass.
Old 03-16-2008, 10:02 PM   #3
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Those are some great videos!
Old 03-17-2008, 01:19 AM   #4
Jake is on a distinguished road

Army: 5th Infantry Division Mechanized - MOS 16S10 E4
Jake's Tacoma Gallery
Nice video! I do not understand matress surfing?
Old 08-13-2008, 12:53 PM   #5
RedTaco2134 will become famous soon enoughRedTaco2134 will become famous soon enough

Army: E-1
Name: Scott
RedTaco2134's Tacoma Gallery
Great flick! No wonder my insurance is so high....
Old 08-23-2008, 06:36 PM   #6
Banned
poleman72 is an unknown quantity at this point
poleman72's Tacoma Gallery
I would never drvie my Tacoma that way even if i had off road pkg.

Are people willing to destroy their trucks?
Old 10-08-2008, 04:30 PM   #8
TacoNinja12 is on a distinguished road

TacoNinja12's Tacoma Gallery
its not destroying, its using it for all its worth
Old 10-18-2008, 04:13 PM   #9
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
hope those were rentals
Old 10-18-2008, 04:24 PM   #10
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Don't care what you say. That was awesome!!!!!!!! I wouldn't do it but it was still awesome.
Old 10-18-2008, 04:29 PM   #11
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like fun. I would be a tad bit more gentle though.
Old 12-02-2008, 11:39 PM   #12
nvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nvdeserted's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banshee View Post

Offroaders don't need anymore negative publicity and what is portrayed in the video's is just exactly what the Sie**a C**b needs.

Yeah, it's a good thing they were on a closed-course.
Old 12-29-2008, 10:39 AM   #13
SC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Grant
SC4333's Tacoma Gallery
I say let them have fun!

These guys make up for the stuff I would never do with my truck.
Old 12-29-2008, 10:47 AM   #14
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banshee View Post

You are aware both of those videos are official Toyota commercials aren't you?
Old 12-31-2008, 02:05 PM   #15
26+6=1
redrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

redrazr's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to redrazr
^^^you beat me to it! i'm sure Toyota can afford to do that to their trucks.
Old 12-31-2008, 02:34 PM   #16

crazieN8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by poleman72 View Post
I would never drvie my Tacoma that way even if i had off road pkg.

Are people willing to destroy their trucks?
Well we are 'absolutely' willing... thats why we have a plethora of tools to rebuild, fix, repair, thats half the fun man... and if the fenders get beat up oh well that just adds character... i bought my 4x4 taco to put it to its limits and beyond, if i we wanted a vehicle to primp and pamper only to park at an angle in the drive way we would have bought benz's.

if its your only vehicle i can see why you wouldnt completely trash it, ridin the bus to work the next day would probably suck, ha

those videos kinda make me want to go wheelin tonight!
Old 12-31-2008, 03:20 PM   #17
06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of

06Bluez's Tacoma Gallery
I did that kinda stuff and ended up paying for it. Broke my Front bilsteins. LOL
Old 01-01-2009, 06:05 PM   #18
colvilletacoma will become famous soon enoughcolvilletacoma will become famous soon enough
colvilletacoma's Tacoma Gallery
ive broke one of my front bilsteins but ive never jumped my truck
Old 01-01-2009, 06:09 PM   #19
South Carolina Member
tjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant future

Name: TJ
tjgraner09's Tacoma Gallery
pretty badass
Old 10-20-2009, 11:35 AM   #20
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
This deserves a second chance at glory