Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Hid Headlights Video

Old 03-25-2008, 05:31 PM   #1
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Hid Headlights Video

Another video i found on youtube. That looks pretty cool!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WpiyGQc60w
Old 03-25-2008, 05:37 PM   #2
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
i like how you can see it get brighter when starting up.
Old 06-30-2008, 12:43 PM   #3
it's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud of

it's in coma's Tacoma Gallery
what set up is that?
Old 06-30-2008, 01:14 PM   #4
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I've been so tempted to hop on the HID bandwagon. I just worry about the cutoff and if I'll be blinding drivers.
Old 06-30-2008, 01:50 PM   #5
Tacoma World Ring Leader
klown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
I've been so tempted to hop on the HID bandwagon. I just worry about the cutoff and if I'll be blinding drivers.
Since when TF do you care about others?
Old 06-30-2008, 01:51 PM   #6
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by klown View Post
Since when TF do you care about others?
since if they can't see, they might run into my truck.
Old 06-30-2008, 01:52 PM   #7
Tacoma World Ring Leader
klown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

klown's Tacoma Gallery
They won't run into your truck, your truck is the source of lite, they will just run into everything else. Once again I ask, WhyTF do you even care about others?
Old 06-30-2008, 01:53 PM   #8
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
They won't run into your truck, your truck is the source of lite, they will just run into everything else. Once again I ask, WhyTF do you even care about others?
because they might damage my truck.
Old 06-30-2008, 01:55 PM   #9
Tacoma World Ring Leader

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
because they might damage my truck.
LOL, they can't damage your truck. I think you care about others.
Old 06-30-2008, 01:57 PM   #10
Tacoma World Ring Leader

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Hey did you ban that dude that was spamming the football site?
Old 06-30-2008, 02:04 PM   #11
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I killed that thread but since he made two normal posts before I didn't ban him unless he spams again.
Old 06-30-2008, 02:05 PM   #12
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
LOL, they can't damage your truck. I think you care about others.
how about this, you smell bad!

Quote:
maybe, what is it to you?
Old 06-30-2008, 02:06 PM   #13
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
I killed that thread but since he made two normal posts before I didn't ban him unless he spams again.
oh.
Old 06-30-2008, 03:16 PM   #14
it's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud of

it's in coma's Tacoma Gallery
so, back on topic, what set up is that?
Old 07-08-2008, 11:42 PM   #15
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by it's in coma View Post
so, back on topic, what set up is that?
i dont know, i dont think the description on youtube said anything about it either...
Old 07-18-2008, 10:04 AM   #16
Rockstar2448 is on a distinguished road

Rockstar2448's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Rockstar2448
That's a pretty cool set up and I love the initial start up of the lights but.........HOLY CRAP! that's a lot of light!!!! I have thought about the HID myself but like was stated before, I don't want to blind everyone else, yeah I guess I'm just a softy. I don't want someone to have an accident or do damage just because I blinded them.
Old 08-01-2008, 05:28 AM   #17
rooster_20 is on a distinguished road

rooster_20's Tacoma Gallery
I would like to have the set up so I could blind/kill others...seriously
Old 08-20-2008, 08:51 AM   #18
montgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53E Avionics Tech
Name: Lee
montgomery_30824's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to montgomery_30824
thought i heard the HID lights were illegal, or "for off road use only"??
Old 08-22-2008, 09:48 PM   #19
Poodoo
luk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
luk8272's Tacoma Gallery
I just pulled over a tacoma in town with the HID kit not sure which setup he has either but it looked really nice and I didn't find they were blinding or too bright. I passed him at night on comming in traffic and it wasn't too bright then after we talked he was behind me and didn't bother me like that either. He told me he paid 70 bucks from ebay.
Old 08-23-2008, 03:47 PM   #20
montgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53E Avionics Tech
Name: Lee
montgomery_30824's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to montgomery_30824
so u pulled him over to talk?