Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

2nd Gen Banks Exhaust

Old 01-31-2010, 05:28 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Perfect for me. I didn't want retarded loud.
Old 01-31-2010, 05:28 PM   #3
ROOTIN AROUND
08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of

Army: BNCOC SGL
Name: Joshua
08TRD Sport's Tacoma Gallery
do you like the exhaust I am going to get one this week
Old 01-31-2010, 05:31 PM   #4
Mayday
mmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Veteran
Name: Mike
mmadej87's Tacoma Gallery
how much does that exhaust run for? is it 3" piping?
Old 01-31-2010, 05:33 PM   #5
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
At first I didn't like it but I like it a lot now. Maybe because it had time to break in. Exhaust cost me $340 installed since Banks did a test fit. I got it for half off plus labor. I think I saw it for $410 en ebay. It is full 3" piping.
Old 02-02-2010, 03:02 PM   #6
Banned
Keep in mind that this video was made with a Sony point and shoot camera set to video mode.
Old 02-02-2010, 06:28 PM   #7
Mayday
mmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Veteran
mmadej87's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
At first I didn't like it but I like it a lot now. Maybe because it had time to break in. Exhaust cost me $340 installed since Banks did a test fit. I got it for half off plus labor. I think I saw it for $410 en ebay. It is full 3" piping.
for that price, ill go with flowmaster for about 40$ more...
Old 02-03-2010, 09:40 AM   #8
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmadej87 View Post
No thanks for me. Chokemaster sounds like crap on anything but a V8 and even then I'd prefer a Magnaflow.
Old 02-03-2010, 05:58 PM   #9
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmadej87 View Post
$40 more and you lose power. good deal. stopped using flowmaster years ago. good for sound and that is it.
Old 02-23-2010, 01:37 PM   #10
dingchavez24 is on a distinguished road
Name: Steve
dingchavez24's Tacoma Gallery
Banks Exhaust Deal

Anyone know where to get a good deal on a Banks Exhaust?
Old 03-21-2010, 07:30 AM   #11
2010SWB is on a distinguished road
2010SWB's Tacoma Gallery
ebay $419 I got mine off of there.
Old 03-21-2010, 09:18 PM   #12
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010SWB View Post
ebay $419 I got mine off of there.
X2. Ebay was the cheapest before I got the deal through Banks.
Old 11-19-2011, 05:25 PM   #13
Banned
I took a new video with my GoPro. I mounted the camera on the back window facing back to reduce wind noise. There is normal driving with 2 full throttle blasts. You can also hear the lovely sound of muffler rattle. I guess this is a problem with Banks mufflers. Oh and I guess track kicked in when I went around that wet corner.

http://youtu.be/bNd9Q3wzqCg
Old 11-19-2011, 09:17 PM   #14
Night is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Night's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I took a new video with my GoPro. I mounted the camera on the back window facing back to reduce wind noise. There is normal driving with 2 full throttle blasts. You can also hear the lovely sound of muffler rattle. I guess this is a problem with Banks mufflers. Oh and I guess track kicked in when I went around that wet corner.
Mine doesn't rattle?
Old 11-19-2011, 09:18 PM   #15
Banned

live via
Old 11-19-2011, 09:40 PM   #16
Night is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Night's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

live via
But not I can hardly hear my banks system