Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

there is no match for a yota!!

Old 02-10-2010, 12:01 AM   #1
Taco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Dependent, pops was a Major
Name: Alex
Taco505's Tacoma Gallery
there is no match for a yota!!

haha so i found this vid on youtube i thought it was pretty funny the tacoma guy obviously loves his taco and the ford guy realized that yotas are the best

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grPAb2GX0cg
Old 02-10-2010, 12:06 AM   #2
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
LOL I miss my Powerstroke...

Not really it was a POS...I love my taco
Old 02-10-2010, 01:23 AM   #4
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Great post! Those guys were funny as hell!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO TOYOTAAAAAAA!!!!
Old 02-10-2010, 09:33 AM   #5
ShiftGear has a brilliant futureShiftGear has a brilliant futureShiftGear has a brilliant futureShiftGear has a brilliant futureShiftGear has a brilliant futureShiftGear has a brilliant futureShiftGear has a brilliant futureShiftGear has a brilliant futureShiftGear has a brilliant futureShiftGear has a brilliant futureShiftGear has a brilliant future

ShiftGear's Tacoma Gallery
Lucky Stiff! LMAO
Old 02-10-2010, 09:37 AM   #6
sethr21785 is a splendid one to beholdsethr21785 is a splendid one to beholdsethr21785 is a splendid one to beholdsethr21785 is a splendid one to beholdsethr21785 is a splendid one to beholdsethr21785 is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Missile Maint Tech, 2 Muns
Name: Seth
sethr21785's Tacoma Gallery
idiots
Old 02-10-2010, 09:44 AM   #7
Forging Elite Fitness
TACODACKS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODACKS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODACKS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODACKS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODACKS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODACKS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODACKS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODACKS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODACKS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODACKS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODACKS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Mike
TACODACKS's Tacoma Gallery
That was awesome. Totally made my day.
Old 02-10-2010, 09:51 AM   #8
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
To be honest, its easier to pull out than to get out. Just sayin.
Old 02-10-2010, 09:52 AM   #9
Banned
kilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to behold
kilgoja's Tacoma Gallery
that was some bad filiming right there :/
Old 03-21-2010, 01:19 AM   #10
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekidcatcher View Post
Wish I had a video of when I pulled out a F350 sittin on its frame down the beach lol

Did the same thing with my stocker lol