Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

video compilation from the blizzard

Old 02-17-2010, 08:06 AM   #1
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
video compilation from the blizzard

took all of the ideos i took during the latest snow and gave it to my dad. he took his pictures and put them into one video. some may have seen on or two of the clips in it in another one of my threads, but i was dumb and put thos in the wrong section, so here's the final compilation in the correct section...enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7d5SUYY2wU
Old 02-17-2010, 08:17 AM   #3
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rules state that if they're covered (i have covers) they will be considdered an "ornament" and not be looked at during inspection. don't normally use the covers other than that though, police around here don't really care, as long as you treat them like brights and turn them off when someone's coming.
Old 02-17-2010, 08:17 AM   #4
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Nice job!
Old 02-17-2010, 08:28 AM   #5
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
rules state that if they're covered (i have covers) they will be considdered an "ornament" and not be looked at during inspection. don't normally use the covers other than that though, police around here don't really care, as long as you treat them like brights and turn them off when someone's coming.
cool, I used to have all sorts of problems with my PIAA's when I lived in VA. On two occasions they failed me untill I took the vehicle back without the lights installed.
Old 02-17-2010, 08:34 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
cool, I used to have all sorts of problems with my PIAA's when I lived in VA. On two occasions they failed me untill I took the vehicle back without the lights installed.
damn, that's really harsh. i didn't know what the rules were the first time, so i failed, but the guy said if i cover them, or unplug something so i can't turn them on from inside the cab, then they're legal.
Old 02-17-2010, 08:39 AM   #7
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Nice video