Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Pulling out a Bronco

Old 04-09-2008, 01:32 PM   #1
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Pulling out a Bronco

I helped pull out my buddy's stuck Bronco. At the end, the Samurai driver was excited because the force of my truck and the Bronco didn't rip him in half and my buddy said "oh shit" cause we buckled his push bar.
Old 04-09-2008, 01:41 PM   #2
Sir Anal Loin of Beef
Dcrooks84 has a spectacular aura aboutDcrooks84 has a spectacular aura about

Dcrooks84's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Dcrooks84
Seriously??? That looked like it was dry. Did he just drop down on it and sit on top of the earth or what?
Old 04-09-2008, 01:48 PM   #3
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcrooks84 View Post
Seriously??? That looked like it was dry. Did he just drop down on it and sit on top of the earth or what?
Yeah, it was an old path that was somewhat grown over with weeds. The lifted and lightweight sammy went through no problem, but when that heavy ass stock bronco got into the soft ruts, it just sunk right to the frame and wouldn't budge. Later on, the sammy, a stock 96 Tacoma, and I all made it through, but when the Bronco tried again......same result.
Old 04-09-2008, 02:01 PM   #4
Sir Anal Loin of Beef
Dcrooks84 has a spectacular aura aboutDcrooks84 has a spectacular aura about

Dcrooks84's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Dcrooks84
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
when the Bronco tried again......same result.
I know this isn't the quote of the day page but "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results" -Albert Einstein-

I'm sure you haven't let him live it down since.
Old 04-09-2008, 02:07 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcrooks84 View Post
I know this isn't the quote of the day page but "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results" -Albert Einstein-

I'm sure you haven't let him live it down since.
I'll never let him live it down. That's why I got it on video! Needless to say, he's considering a lift now.