Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

My Offroad Dash Cam

Old 03-04-2010, 02:00 AM   #2
Marnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
Marnes2986's Tacoma Gallery
i like that mike......what cam is that?
Old 03-10-2010, 07:20 AM   #5
SURFTACO will become famous soon enough

Name: Steve
SURFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Footage.... Never thought to do that...
Old 03-10-2010, 07:23 AM   #6
Mz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to behold

Mz_TazComa's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Mz_TazComa
I felt like I was watching a boring episode of cops.

Very cool though! In the 2nd video it looked like flames shooting out from the front of your truck when you hit the puddles.
Old 03-15-2010, 06:03 PM   #7
muddigger
muddigger69 is on a distinguished road

Name: charles
muddigger69's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to muddigger69
ay bro

whats one of them dash cams cost
Old 03-15-2010, 06:08 PM   #8
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mz_TazComa View Post
I felt like I was watching a boring episode of cops.

Very cool though! In the 2nd video it looked like flames shooting out from the front of your truck when you hit the puddles.
haha.. next time, i will turn it on when im running down the local taggers... just for you...

it's definitely more fun being there in person though...
Old 03-15-2010, 06:09 PM   #9
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddigger69 View Post
the system im using is $950... at full resolution, its really cool but the file size just kills internet connection...
Old 03-15-2010, 08:42 PM   #10
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by muddigger69 View Post
You can pick up a GoPro for ~$300.
Old 03-15-2010, 08:49 PM   #11
LT Chase Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
You can pick up a GoPro for ~$300.
x2... the go pro system is a great alternative...

i have heard of a number of folks breaking them on jumps and whoops, but for regular wheeling, it's great for the money...
Old 04-28-2010, 11:11 PM   #12
Taco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Taco Gunner's Tacoma Gallery
Get a VIO POV.1+

Mil spec...and worth the coin. I have a couple and plan on having a tab mounted on my bull bar so I can mount it there.

http://www.vio-pov.com/

If you are in the market, let me know. TW discount!!

Some video we shot on a recent gun test with the VIO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuY9fE84Po0
Old 04-28-2010, 11:27 PM   #13
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Great vids Mike! Sometime I need to make it up an get a ride in one of you guys's trucks! Looks awesome!
Old 04-29-2010, 08:42 AM   #14
Be a fountain, not a drain.
bambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kevin
bambooshoots's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Gunner View Post
Get a VIO POV.1+

Mil spec...and worth the coin. I have a couple and plan on having a tab mounted on my bull bar so I can mount it there.

http://www.vio-pov.com/

If you are in the market, let me know. TW discount!!

Some video we shot on a recent gun test with the VIO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuY9fE84Po0
I like the blue vehicles you're shooting at. Reminds me of UN colors
Old 04-29-2010, 12:25 PM   #16
Taco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Taco Gunner's Tacoma Gallery
Guns kill people.