Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Rock climbing Check this out!!

Old 04-18-2008, 03:40 PM   #1
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Rock climbing Check this out!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf8qN_7paeM
Old 04-24-2008, 11:15 PM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
nice clip!
Old 04-24-2008, 11:59 PM   #3
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks man, i found it on youtube, i was like no f...ing way!, then i saw lightmup videos and realize its pretty much standard offroading lol
Old 12-29-2014, 11:15 PM   #5
Mjolnir?... kicked its ass.
StormBreaker is on a distinguished road

EMS:
Name: StormBreaker
StormBreaker's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-29-2014, 11:17 PM   #6
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Can you please stop bumping threads from 6 years ago for no reason? If any of your posts had any kind of value to other members, I wouldn't say anything, but their just blatent comments that bump threads and clog up the boards, pushing more pertinent threads down.

Mods, this guy's been doing this all night. Can we get some discipline?
Old 12-30-2014, 12:37 AM   #7

EMS:
Those are great vids and I have people checking them out.
But if the good stuff bothers you why don't you go over to tacoma Forum and paint your truck just like your nails... A pussy pink
Old 12-30-2014, 01:03 AM   #8
curmudgeon
Pliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: they call me Bruce
Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormBreaker View Post
But if the good stuff bothers you why don't you go over to tacoma Forum and paint your truck just like your nails... A pussy pink

nb4 the ban
Old 12-30-2014, 06:20 AM   #10
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormBreaker View Post

Please review our code of conduct

I see you are relatively new to the forum. Starting off with insults is not the wisest way to start off here, and may result in some time away from the board with future occurrences.

Thanks in advanced, for your cooperation.
Old 12-30-2014, 09:19 PM   #11
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 12-30-2014, 09:32 PM   #12
Rebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Rebelimo's Tacoma Gallery
For what its worth, I enjoyed these videos and probably wouldn't have seen them if this thread wasn't bumped
Old 12-31-2014, 01:04 AM   #13
SpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SpeedoJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pliny View Post

nb4 the ban
Perfect gif.

Good bump as I enjoyed the vid. Not surprised to see the TTORA sticker.
Old 12-31-2014, 10:30 PM   #14

EMS:
Yea. That was part of the point as well. There is a lot of good videos on this Tacoma World website if guys would take the time to notice I bump the good and interesting videos. I'm NOT bumping the commercials. Its easier to find good Tacoma videos here than scouring thru utube.
But how about ~the traveler~ indulges use with some of his videos of his travels.
Old 12-31-2014, 10:36 PM   #15

EMS:
Anyway I came by to wish all the fellow Tacoma drivers a happy new year.
And may 2015 give plenty of videos that make us say
" that's why I drive aTacoma and not a jeep!".