Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Returning Soldier gets surprised w/ a New Truck

Old 04-19-2008, 11:05 PM   #1
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Returning Soldier gets surprised w/ a New Truck

Another video i found on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdNAk...eature=related
Old 04-19-2008, 11:18 PM   #2
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Cool

Congrats Bro,,,

I had to plan my whole purchase but, hey, nothing beats the feeling of owning a sweet truck.

Enjoy!
Old 04-19-2008, 11:25 PM   #3
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxspin72 View Post
Congrats Bro,,,

I had to plan my whole purchase but, hey, nothing beats the feeling of owning a sweet truck.

Enjoy!
Its a video i found on youtube. it wasn't my video in any way...
Old 04-19-2008, 11:30 PM   #4
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post
Its a video i found on youtube. it wasn't my video in any way...
Dang, my bad...

Just showing support.
Old 04-19-2008, 11:39 PM   #5

Quote:
Dang, my bad...

Just showing support.
hey, i know this is waaaay off topic, but how much did you end up paying for the JBA headers?
Old 04-20-2008, 12:04 AM   #6
Enjoying my addiction

Cool

Quote:
hey, i know this is waaaay off topic, but how much did you end up paying for the JBA headers?
He hooked me up for 400 bones. SHit I was happy cause online they were over 500 w/out weld job. TACOROCK is a good guy. He walked me through the removal and install process. It helped cause I just went through replacing my gaskets. Apparently stock gaskets don't work with New Headers. Saw lots of carbon build up on the gaskets and manifold. This explained the shuttering sound or lawnmower sound that was annoying me., No biggie. JBA will send you replacement Gaskets for $25.00 plus shipping, and I will tell you out the box all hope was restored. After wrenching in to that motor for a while and torqing some other bolts, my truck is sounding sweet. The gaskets steped me up a knotch big time. But I would not have been able to knock that out if T-Rock Just handed those Headers over. His free time became my learning time.

Now I'm looking at installing URD short shifter. What you think?
Old 04-20-2008, 12:11 AM   #7

Quote:
Apparently stock gaskets don't work with New Headers. Saw lots of carbon build up on the gaskets and manifold.
Now I'm looking at installing URD short shifter. What you think?
wtf?? So, i have to buy the gaskets separately??? About the urd shifter......I say go for it....Either way, if you want it, the odds are that you're eventually gonna get your hands on it one way or another. Might as well get it over with...(that's how mods are) lol Mods are never-ending.....
Old 04-20-2008, 12:26 AM   #8
Enjoying my addiction

Exclamation

Quote:

wtf?? So, i have to buy the gaskets separately??? About the urd shifter......I say go for it....Either way, if you want it, the odds are that you're eventually gonna get your hands on it one way or another. Might as well get it over with...(that's how mods are) lol Mods are never-ending.....
Nah,,,

I could have traded gaskets but mine looked fine at the time. But down the line I guess the stock gaskets were to thin to handle the heat kept in by the headers. Remember I bought these Headers used.

As for the Shifter, you are correct my friend,,, LOL!
Old 05-04-2010, 07:48 PM   #9

(random bump)